• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Puzzle(I'm creating a fangame! Finally!)

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Pokehero22: You posted at the same time as me! O_o

You drop out. XD But first, the teacher awards you the "quick claw". (You know... that item...)

I need to iron out the bugs and convert the tileset first. I'm a crappy scripter, so, I'm just pushing random buttons... ;_;

You posted at the same time as me... again... XD

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Damn! This thread gets no attention because it's in the plot and story idea space! *swears really loudly*

Well, anyways, I've got something to tell you.

The Beta is FAR OFF!!!
Ugh, I'm horrible at scripting, so there's going to be a long time before the beta comes out. But... here's a bit of info about the evil organizations. ^_^

| Name of team | First Encountered | Their Leader(s) | Their Goal |
| Team Rocket | Gumtree Grove | ?? |To steal Pokemon to sell |
| Team Magma | Copperwood City | Maxie | To capture Groudon |
| Team Aqua | Copperwood City | Archie | To capture Kyogre |
| Team Galactic | Prof. Oak's Lab | Cyrus | To take over the world |
| Team Frost | Northfreeze Village | ?? | To capture Craton |
|______________________________________________________|

That's all until I get the tileset from Pokehero and I iron out some bugs.(Stupid bugs! I need a scripter... badly... >.<)

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I never though I'd see the day... I finnaly squashed all the bugs! *does a victory dance* 8)

Here's the video I've been promising you, with shinylugia's advice of putting in more trees so no black shows. :D

Please rate it!

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
*plugs ears so the swears don't come into my ears.*

Anyways, I have custom trees that I added to one of my tilesets.

So, If you want, I could add it to one of yours...

BTW, can I make a cameo? As a gym leader or a reacurring player?

Maybe, you could bend the rules, and let me follow you around! :D

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I really like the new bark town music, but I don't think it's a good idea to use old music like the old styled rocket battle music.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Pokehero22- Sure, I'll let you! And the trees would be nice! :D

Shinylugia249- That's the problem. I can't find any FR/LG/R/S/E/D/P music on any websites... and I don't want to steal from your game. XD

Back