• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal the Shaymin Game! [v2]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My Xatu tracks down your location and teleports Shaymin away to my house in the arctic.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
I say "To hell with the Arctic!" and burn the whole ice landmass using Reshiram. Shaymin is magically left unscathed, but for you...I just committed murder! I flee the scene and start to go on the run with Shaymin from the police.

Years
I use my arcanine to track you down, then steal shaymin and then hide in the sinnoh underground!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My Sandshrew burrows underground and detects your location before stealing the Shaymin and rolling away in a ball, joining me back at the surface before heading over to Mt Coronet.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Cyrus shows up, and you get so startled that you drop the Shaymin. My Diglett, which has been waiting underground, grabs it(with its magical invisible hands!) and takes it to me who has been hiding in Lavender Town. I then tell GHOST to go hide the Shaymin somewhere. No one can enter the town because GHOST turned the creepy music up REALLLLLLLYYYYYY LOOOOOUUUUUD.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh that's not a worry. I enlist a Spinda with Own Tempo to go in and grab Shaymin for me and we all go a-wandering in a nearby forest.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't even need a Pokémon to steal Shamyin back from the dizzy spinning heap you and Spinda became after wandering around in circles; but I'll use my darling Abra to Teleport us away to an undisclosed area of my base in Mt Coronet. ♥

Skystrike

Years
I have my multiple Gyarados douse the huge mountain with Hydro Pump. Under the tons of rubble is Shaymin and you...can I handle the challenge to dig you both out?!

No, my Onix can! So my Onix digs both of you out. I decide for Shaymin's safety, it would be better to leave it with another legendary Pokemon, so I throw it in a portal to the Distortion World. Then I escape with a decoy Shaymin that's really a Zorua!

Zayphora

Years
Ummm...That's a bad idea. Giratina likes to eat Shaymins. So when I was in the Distortion World looking for cake, I heard screaming, and I followed the sound up a waterfall to find Shaymin, terrified....of NOTHING. So I run and hide in N's Castle.

Why does everyone hide in the Distortion World? Lol.

Skystrike

Years
I have N's Zoroark shove you into N's now creepy room with the creepy music. Then he locks the door shut. Before that though Zoroark also took Shaymin...

Then I go and hide in the depths of Stark Mountain.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I beckon the Skarmory of Stark Mountain to aid me in capturing Shaymin by using by Bronzong's Metal Sound, before retreating to Iron Island with the Shaymin.

Zayphora

Years
Riley uses his psychic aura powers to locate you and calls me and I steal the shaymin from you by distracting you. I distract you by calling you and pretending to be Youngster Joey, which scares the crap out of you because he's talking about sewing miscellaneous animal parts onto his Raticate again...I sneak up behind you and grab the Shaymin, and replace it with a Poochyena. Then I fly to the Spear Pillar and hide behind a suspicious looking archway. And almost trip over a random Mightyena-wait. THATS NOT A MIGHTYENA....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yes it is a Mightyena, but I'm with her~ She carefully snags the Shaymin from you and we both run off into the night. :>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My Lucario swoops in with a Mach Punch to take care of your Mightyena before capturing Shaymin and using Aura to transfer it to me in Viridian Forest.

Zayphora

Years
All the pikachu are being mindcontrolled by my Alakazam, and they attack you and you drop the Shaymin. I run in, grab it, and go and hide in Lavender Town again...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Suddenly, Shaymin starts twitching uncontrabbly, before it rises up into the air and bellows:
"Hi."

Suddenly, it vanishes and appears right next to me. I grab Shaymin and run off to the middle of nowhere, along with Chainsaw Meowth.

Years
My kecleon turns invisible, steals the shaymin, and brings it to me in the hoenn space center, where me and the shaymin blast off to my secret hideout in the moon, closely guarded by deoxys and jirachi.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
After waking up from a year long coma, I find that my hill is obliterate into a void of nothingness. Then I see your Shaymin. I want it. Hilarity ensues o3o.

BEING the boss that I am, I call upon the Masters of Space and Time, and The GOD OF ALL POKEMON. While Palkia is busy fighting Deoxys, Dialga and Arceus double team Jirachi, which is easily defeated by the two Legendaries. I take the Shaymin and I bring it upon the void that was called my hill.

Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus guard me closely while I try to bring myself together again (mentally) after seeing my beloved hill...gone.

MY SHAYMIN. T-T

Years
I inlist two crooked Ditto, one to become a Shaymin and the other to pretend to be your hill. While you are overjoyed about your hill being back, I sneak up behind you and switch the real Shaymin with the Ditto decoy, and run off to mirage island.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
The real shaymin meets mew, and goes off with it on an adventure! The Mew and Shaymin arrive at the Spear Pillar where I...POUNCE and still the Shaymin, before hiding under a certain lake with a bunch of loud guys. I tell the loud guys to brainwash Shaymin into thinking that it is Chainsaw Meowth...and they succeed! I hand Shaymin a chainsaw.

But the real Chainsaw Meowth(who is missing his chainsaw) gets angry and alerts the pokemon police about lake loudguy. But the police are failage and they all get turned into cookie dough by the magical Mew, who flies off back to Mirage Island.

Back