• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 5, 2005
Here some are some screenshots of my game. I'll add more to my thread each day... (I'm using Rm2k3, and I'm using the DBS.)

Last edited:

I am the master...
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 5, 2005
5 MORE! I only have Paint, so could someone make me a title screen and a game over screen? I want to have Lugia and Ho-oh on the title...

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Pokemon: Be in the Game! said:
5 MORE! I only have Paint, so could someone make me a title screen and a game over screen? I want to have Lugia and Ho-oh on the title...

Can you help me or teach me how to make a CBS?

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
You shouldn't to double post!
For kanto maps go to vgmaps.com !

Thanks Matt;)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think that he's talking about the region map.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
^^'
Sorry dont understand this O_o'.
go post in help thread!

Thanks Matt;)

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Sorry, but I'm since you referred him to vgmaps.com, I have gone before and went now and when I click on GBA or GB/GBC it says it can't find/load the page for me and to go back to the original page, vgmaps.com?????

Is this happening to everyone or is it just me?

I'll get the region map for ya, think I have it saved..........

Here ya go.....

newoldmap.png

The FIRE RED map and the original YELLOW map.

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Very good Start.
The thing I liked about the title screen is how you made it so that Pikachu appears above the Main MEnu. Giving it a professional touch.

I am the master...
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 5, 2005
StreetxXxBadass said:
Ummmmm, is that what you were wanting??? I gave you something and you have not said anything.....
Thanks but its too small, it needs to be the size of a panoroma...

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Thats the size it is in the game, if you want it any bigger you can just take it and add on black or something around it to make it the size you need.

Back