• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name for game

What do you think is the best name?

• Pkmn Unlimited (< I like this one)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Pkmn 2k3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pkmn Unleash

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (please post reply)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
I run into a problem! I can't decide what I should name my game so I want your imput. I want to know if these are names you "like". Anyway, here are some of the names I came up with.

And by the way I am almost done my battle system, I need to create the item system, PC, Pkmn centre, trainers, and the capturing and that's it. I hope to have a demo out by June or August Anyway here are the names I could come up with.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Go with Pok?mon: Unlimited
Could you please share us more information on your game?

Jacksonater

What Ho? A Foe?!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2005
i guess pokemon unlimited is the best one out of the 3, but if u give more info about ur game we may be able to think of a better name. Unless u don't have any info........

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
So, would this be the game that you posted here a while ago? All 3 names seem decent enough but I'm sure you could come up with something more unique with a bit more thought.

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
Yes that is the game I am referring to. The reason I like the first name is because once I have the "base" (battle sysetc.) than the possibilities are unlimited. And I seem to be having a little glitch with the Pkmn switch menu but I know I can do it. My whole plan is to make my game patchable. I want to release one game though with Johto, Kanto, Hoenn and the one I'm making. I have only 1 attack programmed, but animations are eeeezzzzzyyyy. I need to get the menus done first. I am also going to work on a nicknaming system. I can't use "Enter Hero Name" function because it's incompatable with my pbs and it's much easier to do it in varibles. And I might have demo out before June. However I also want to get a start on my game so it will also be released at the same time(what would you do without it?). View the screens on my old thread(http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=24697&page=1). I also will release a complete tutorial when I release the editing version of my demo. I want to have my game evaluated before editted.

Another name I thought of but it sounds too much star treky is Pkmn The Next Generation. But I really like the unlimited. I can't wait to show you my game.

Talk you later
Jack

Back