• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: Daily PokeJokes

Good Idea or Bad Idea

• Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
Years
Daily PokeJokes
By: Lysandr
Hello PokeCommunity. Today, I bring to you the first issue of Daily PokeJokes. Every day, come here to check out a few jokes only Pokemon fans would understand. Whether you need something to brighten your dark Monday, or make your Friday even better, these are here for all to see. Please enjoy, and feel free to message me for any requests for the next day's issue of jokes.
NOTE: I do not take any credit to any of these jokes.
Also, please DO NOT reply to this thread. I would like to keep it organized with only my jokes, not everyone posting stuff. Thank you for your understanding.

jokes-pokemon-funny.jpg

Missingno Costume
pokemon-jokes-fan-arms-funny.jpg

Serperior and Togekiss Evolution
pokemon-tree-joke-funny.jpg

Me When I Have To Use Cut
pokemon-fly-believe-joke.jpg

HM02 Rules​

Enjoy! Make sure to subscribe to this thread to make sure not to miss any jokes.
Credits

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Lysandr said:
Also, please DO NOT reply to this thread. I would like to keep it organized with only my jokes, not everyone posting stuff. Thank you for your understanding.
Hold up a second... this is not a section for posting things on a Daily basis, this is a section for writing for PokeCommunity Daily. daily.pokecommunity.com

So if you aren't aware of that, then you may want to make a separate thread (perhaps in Pokemon General).

If you are aware (and I think you are, but I wanted to make sure) and actually want this to be a series of articles put on the Daily website, then you need to go through the proper process. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351992 You need to first pitch the article idea and get approval from us, then you write the article, then it gets proofread/edited and approved, then we'll put it up. Right now there's no credit to whoever made these comics for instance, so I can't on that principle alone approve putting this on the website. Also we'd like to discuss details of proposals first, as well as allow other members to share ideas as well, which is a process that'd just make the articles better.

This goes for your other threads too. I'll get to them shortly, but you shouldn't write first - get approval first, as there may well be reasons that we wouldn't want to approve and you'd have spent only to have to re-write and hence spend more effort, or ditch the idea.

Back