• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Also i was trying to answer why Diego was being questioned on that vote. Perhaps it was because he never explicitly mentioned that is was an rv

Years
I have a null read on Hypermorian, but you seem to be overreacting just about everything, therefore if I had to guess, I'd say you're scum.

>Null read
>Still voting him

Also, how am I overreacting. I've hardly been aggressive or anything, nor have I scum read you yet, I'm just questioning some of your plays because I'm not sure I agree with them.

Let's see... "Discussing and gathering information" is not the same as "waiting until the last minute to throw in a vote". It's far better to let your intentions be known early in the day phase so that it can be discussed, as opposed to a last minute vote which is often done by mafia in an attempt to decide the lynch or to lay low when the lynch's already been decided.

I agree with your first sentence entirely. I'm doing the former, not the latter. I can't say the same for other people though.

That's been explained already, is there something specific that you are not understanding?

Abby picked up on DeusPro because of his phrasing, which is weird and then he said he was trying to find a reason, behind a random vote.

Abby/GP scum team again????

I understand exactly what you said, I just think you are reading too much into it. Abby found something odd about Deus' wording and asked about it. You're a fan of Occam's Razor, what's the simpler explanation - a town asking a question or a scum trying to start some elaborate frame plot?

I'm not really sure what to think of you right now. You could potentially be scum trying to sew suspicion, but it's more likely you're just a townie making plays I disagree with. Speaking of scum, I don't like Nicki "random voting" on a player that you've already cast doubt upon... but didn't Sparkin' clear her in his will? Ugh.

Town Reading: Deus, Morian
Slight Town Lean: Abby
Slight Scum Lean: Johnny but really shaky on this one.

[Vote] Bidoof FTW

I want to hear from you please. Especially curious to hear your thoughts on Johnny because I'm stumped.

Years
I don't think you understand the concept of random voting.

You've questioned things that needn't questioning, such as random voting.

I understand how random voting works. I'm wondering why you haven't changed from Morian though. You've gotten a response, will leaving your vote where it is really achieve much more? I don't think so.

I also would like to point out that random voting is rarely as random as people want to believe.

I'm not reading into anything, I think you're doing this, lol. It's like you've forgotten how I play this game entirely.

>Picks into Abby's post over a simple question.
>Not reading into anything

Dude, why are you defending yourself so hard? I explicitly said it was too early to share reads.

I'm... really not.

The only """plays""" I've done are random voting and sharing a scumread, which you've taken to heart.

Yes those are plays.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Just to make things clearer, Sparks did not clear me in his will. I am not confirmed inno. Also, it's day 1. 9 times out of 10 people random vote, really not sure how that makes me scummy?

EDIT: Just thought I'd add my reason for voting Abby. There is no reason. I'd vote for him on D1 regardless because it's fun. ^_^

Years
Just to make things clearer, Sparks did not clear me in his will. I am not confirmed inno. Also, it's day 1. 9 times out of 10 people random vote, really not sure how that makes me scummy?

Well that makes this easier then!

[Unvote] Bidoof FTW
[Vote] purplecicada

It's scummy because you intentionally "random" voted someone who had already been (sort of) incriminated. Plus it's easy for you to get away with that shit because you always look scummy, and I'm not going to let you.

I'm sorry, do you want me to take my vote off of him? Because it seems that way, if so, why, what's the rush?

Yes please! Because he's given you a solid response. Leaving your vote there isn't achieving anything. Do something better with it.

Considering he hadn't even posted when I voted, would you say it wasn't "as random as people want to believe" ?

Oh that one I believe is pretty random. Unless of course you or a possible mafia buddy found out his role via the coven leaders NA. I don't think it's the latter really, but I just want to cover all my bases.

I just find it hard to understand how can someone "disagree" with random voting and sharing scumreads on D1.

Make your mind up, is it too early to share reads or not? :P

He seems to be against random voting for some reason he has yet to explain.

Again, not against random voting. I'm against you leaving your vote on Morian for reasons I've explained and I'm against Nicki's "random" vote on Abby because I don't believe it was random.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
My mind is telling me Cersei is town, but EVERY Game of Thrones episode is telling me she's scum :deepthonk:

------------

Yeah gotta agree with Abby, looking very town v town. I really doubt scum would go this far just to end up attracting attention to themselves day one. Hyper vote was obviously the classic Johnny bait. Deus's vote seems fine IMO, and I am not really a believer of the GP-Abby team theory Johnny mentioned.

P.S. lul at the Purple vote

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Lmao, GP. You're voting for me because I said his last will doesn't confirm my innocence? As said before, I voted for Abby just because I always do D1, basically to be a little shit. Part of me thinks you're scum.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Okay, afaic this GP & Johnny debate is town v town, or they're both maf trying to seem town. I doubt maf would play such a gambit on a skilled player to get someone like GP/Johnny out.

So stop, it's leading nowhere.

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Yeah, tbh GP seems pretty scummy. And also tbh my home random vote isn't going anywhere.. it seems Home been off all day, but iirc that isn't out of the ordinary. I'll keep it up there for now. Voting for someone because of a move rooted in their meta is either lack of understanding or trying to get away with being scummy.
Edit: yeah, after reading that Abby post it's not smart to keep attacking the same people over and over again

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I asked for more people to contribute, not for the same people to argue smh.

Fuck it, I'm more than happy for the Investigator to check me over tonight if they so wish (if they're still alive). However, I think they should investigate GP if he doesn't get lynched.

DeusPro

Banned
Years

Shit, something's wrong with it, gimme a couple of minutes

(It was supposed to be a ten hour loop of the Jepoardy theme, but it seems that idea fell flat on its face)

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
And also tbh my home random vote isn't going anywhere.. it seems Home been off all day, but iirc that isn't out of the ordinary.

smh for timezones

Also, im on the idea that gp vs johnny is town v town. No mafia would call out attention to themselves this early in the game. However any investigative roles we do have can check either, just to be sure.

Also on the process of random voting, has abby been voted yet? If not [VOTE] Abby

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Yes. Yes I have.

Nicki has mentioned it in like every post.

I'm not doing this for OMGUS reasons, so [VOTE]Home

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Ugh, I'm not having a bandwagon on Abby. [unvote] Abby.

[vote] DeusPro - just for that terrible link. x

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Ok it's the halfway point till phase change, mostly.
I'm gonna be doing this every halfway point.
Vote Ballot:
Johnny- Hyper(1)
DeusPro- Home(1)
Purple- Deus(1)
Gp- purple(1)
Home- Abby(1)
Abby- Home(2)

Those who have not voted:
HyperMorian
Paranoia
Bidoof FTW
Kitty
Deshinishon
Cersei Lannister

Let's pick up the pace guys

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Ugh, I'm not having a bandwagon on Abby. [unvote] Abby.

[vote] DeusPro - just for that terrible link. x

wait Abby already has a vote? smh I'm sorry for that vote.

also I have two votes now :( abby, what are you doing it for? is it random or are you scumreading me?

Back