Advertiser Content

Resources DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64 Page 70

Started by thedarkdragon11 May 11th, 2016 4:27 PM
  • 1738 replies

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
883 posts
10.7 Years
The inaugural Gen. 8 sprites posted by le_paragon and updated sprites for Furfrou trims are now available in the OP and the DropBox link!

Again, we currently don't accept Gen. 8 sprites... For the icons, however, you may request to reserve to us via PM...

But we accept sprites or Ride Pokémon if you want to contribute... This would be beneficial to those who are not yet good in making sprites from scratch but good in modifying ones since base sprites are already available around...

By the way, you might ask this at some point: Will you feature separate sprites for Sinistea and Polteageist, Alcremie and Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun?
The answer: Yes for Alcremie, no for Sinistea, Polteageist, Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun...
Sinistea and Polteageist form differences can only be seen in 3D or in an awkward pose which is almost impossible to look good as a sprite because the difference is simply a sticker which can be found under their cup...
Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun, for some reasons "they" decided to be lazy on this, has almost zero physical differences... Their only difference is with their G-Max moves...

le_paragon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted December 14th, 2019
119 posts
2.6 Years
I have some improved galar initial sprites and two more pokes I hope I helped :)

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Grookey.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Scorbunny.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Nova%20pasta%20(15)/Sobble.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Icons/Rookidee.png

file:///C:/Users/Igor/Pictures/Icons/Thwackey.png
read the instructions written on the first page and on the many previous posts here

also, I hope you realize you have to upload the images online to post them. we cant see images if you just send their directories from your desktop. our computers arent connected to yours

le_paragon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted December 14th, 2019
119 posts
2.6 Years
I have here some initial two sprites and Rookidee :)

Attachment 90235
Attachment 90237
Attachment 90238
Attachment 90239
Attachment 90236
I asked u to read the instructions. you have to reserve icon sprites. the battle sprites are not open. me and someone else are working on them

those are not the approved sprites to work on. you didnt even give proper credits to the original spriters

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
883 posts
10.7 Years
Not trying to rush you guys at all, but can we get an update on the progress being made right now? Especially since others can't submit their own sprites in this thread
Worry not, lots of sprites are already close to being done as per le_paragon's last PM... We also received lots of reservations for the icons, most of them are already submitted to us, among those, most of them need only a few QC...

And that excludes the DLC additions which, at this moment, we still lack details so they are being prioritized less for now... But those will definitely be covered here... I will also update the file names of the alternate forms' sprites temporarily from hacking index numbers to just names in order to cater additional species from DLCs, potential DPPt remake, and potential Johto Let's Go...

Updates would come from le_paragon soon... It would most likely be a huge update...

And by the way, Z-nogyroP is also back in action with the sprite team!

Stay tuned for future updates!
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
4 posts
20 Days
Worry not, lots of sprites are already close to being done as per le_paragon's last PM... We also received lots of reservations for the icons, most of them are already submitted to us, among those, most of them need only a few QC...

And that excludes the DLC additions which, at this moment, we still lack details so they are being prioritized less for now... But those will definitely be covered here... I will also update the file names of the alternate forms' sprites temporarily from hacking index numbers to just names in order to cater additional species from DLCs, potential DPPt remake, and potential Johto Let's Go...

Updates would come from le_paragon soon... It would most likely be a huge update...

And by the way, Z-nogyroP is also back in action with the sprite team!

Stay tuned for future updates!
How do i use these back sprites of gen 7 in essentials?

im doing a emerald style game so i appreciate these backsprites instead of the full body that I mostly find, but these dont seem to be transparent. Is there a file where they are like how there is for the gen 6 gba sprites? If not, how do i use the ones here? I have gen 6 fully implemented, but this seems to be different.

Thanks!
Male
Alola Reigon
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
54 posts
3.1 Years
How do i use these back sprites of gen 7 in essentials?

im doing a emerald style game so i appreciate these backsprites instead of the full body that I mostly find, but these dont seem to be transparent. Is there a file where they are like how there is for the gen 6 gba sprites? If not, how do i use the ones here? I have gen 6 fully implemented, but this seems to be different.

Thanks!
It's easy. Use the download link provided in the OP. Open each sprite in Photoshop or GIMP, extract the backsprites, remove the background and scale it to 2x. That's what I'm doing for my fangame and its great.
Advertiser Content