• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Society of Pokemon MENSA

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
272 P T C - 272 Posible Type Combinations
12 P with M B - 12 Pokemon with Multiple Bodies/Mold Breaker

Missed these two it seems. D; 272 Possible type combos. That must have taken a while to figure out...or wait...I'm sure there's a formula. Fooey. xD

On Bulbapedia it says that lol :P I'm sure there is a formula with factorials or some such thing, but idk it offhand.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
272 P T C - 272 Posible Type Combinations
12 P with M B - 12 Pokemon with Multiple Bodies/Mold Breaker

Missed these two it seems. D; 272 Possible type combos. That must have taken a while to figure out...or wait...I'm sure there's a formula. Fooey. xD

I guessed 12 Places with Master Balls for the second one, which according to Bulbapedia, is correct: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masterball

1. Agate Village
2. Aqua Hideout
3. Castellia City Pokemon Center
4. Galactic Veilstone Building
5. Goldenrod Radio Tower
6. Jubilife TV
7. Lilycove Department Store
8. Magma Hideout
9. New Bark Town
10. Opelucid City
11. Pokemon HQ Lab
12. Silph Co.

So I guess that could be an alternate answer, no?

Good game though. ^o^ It was a lot of fun to say the least, stuff like this really gets me thinking!

ahh, my bad.
I thought it was 11 (I didn't count XD),
it can be a possible answer, but I'm not changing it.

I know the scores were close, but it doesn't affect the rankings at all.
If there is something that could alter the ranks, I will redo the whole marking system.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Years
Aaahhh, I forgot to turn my answers in. Darn you, Get-Together, for having so many events. Oh, well. It was still fun and there's always next time.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
lol I'm still convinced that Piloswine, Deino, and Zweilous don't have visible eyes either.
And that there are 49 English Pokemon games x__x

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
Years
22 correct with 6 others doing better than me. I did much more well than I thought I would, I'm very proud of myself. =D Even though I didn't win or place, I feel like a winner.^^ Of the ones I didn't get, only 17 Total Types was the one I felt I should have gotten and face palmed when I did. xD The rest I would have never guessed. I don't even know what Voltorb Flip is. xD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Okay guys, this ends the MENSA event.

Thank you all for participating and making this event fun!
I had a great time hosting the event, please excuse my faults (there were many)

Back