• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
so, you have no 3rd gen shinies, but you have a tentacool in sapphire? that's interesting. but welcome and all that. *goes to sleep* ttttttttttttttwiom,gtppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp *wakes up* why is there drool on the keyboard?! *goes to bed*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
P100! XD

Yep, I was stalking the forums the whole time (well, since my last post, XP). The moment I saw Post #2475, the connection decided to go dead.

To avoid off-topic-ness, I would like to congratulate everyone on their recent finds, and my regrets to CB for missing the Shiny Paras. Keep at it; effort train anyone you can find in Attack, and always keep a False Swiper handy! :)
darn i was asleep XD and thats why i need to train scizor my false swiper XD that how i got the pidgey XD

oh and if im trying for a shiny mudkip does it matter if i save directly infront of the bag ?

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
Years
No, I don't think it matters, I was up all night trying to get a shiny Castform, but I gave up, so I went to the battle frontier I got a few battle points.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i thought i lost my fr which has my shinies :O luckly i found it but no shinies , new ones :P anyway like my adjusted trainer card ?

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
found the pokeblock case, and also this isn't about shiny pokemon but I've seen people saying their paired up with someone or twins with someone whats that about?

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Darts said:
The pokeblock case is in the contest place, does anyone know how to get the light ball?

You have to catch pikachu holding it.You can find pikachu with light ball in safary zone only in ruby,sapphire or emerald, you can't get pikachu with ligth ball in fire red or leaf green.
:classic:

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
Years
Shuko said:
Here's a question: do shiny pokemon help you out an extra bit in Pokemon contests? I may be reading wrong, but in certain posts i've gotten the impression that they increase your chances. Is that true?

No, it's not true, and I finally got the shiny Castform!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Takashi said:
found the pokeblock case, and also this isn't about shiny pokemon but I've seen people saying their paired up with someone or twins with someone whats that about?
there are pairing and twinning (is that a word?) threads. you go to those and ask if anybody wants to be your pair/twin. or, you can find somebody outside of those threads, and then you just go there to announce that you've been paired/twinned. pazzkat's my friend, and she has a huggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeee crush on me, so she was begging to be my pair, so i said "ok". and andros and i run the power ranger club and talk on msn, so we're pretty good friends. so, we decided to get twinned. there are also rivals and evil twins... congratulations on new shinies!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
awesome, which shinies have you captured/bred/received from events??

TheDevil21

Gardevoir master
Years
May I join? I have caught/gotten three shinies: Beldum (fully evolved), Ralts (fully evolved), Poochyena (too lazy to evolve).

It took me like two months of soft restarting to get Beldum and I got Ralts in the start of Sapphire as I was making my team and Poochyena just appeared.
So, may I join?

Back