• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] AllyJacqui Plays, Spyro 2 - Ripto's Rage!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
W00t! Loving our surprise guest appearance haha. Keep the videos coming Ally, I'm especially enjoying the series now that you've got someone else on board! I was going to post earlier, but it must've slipped my mind, haha. Anyway, keep up the good work! I'll always be watching!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Jack you are stupid for not knowing about the ESRB!!!1!!!!11

Haha, nice work once again, I remember I always hard a ton of trouble completing the kart challenge where you had to collect the gears. It drove me insane!

Years
Haha, nice work once again, I remember I always hard a ton of trouble completing the kart challenge where you had to collect the gears. It drove me insane!

That was one of the hardest challenges in the game I tell you, I could never complete it.

Anyways, nice videos Ally! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but keep up the good work and I'll watch them when I get the time to.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
At one point I was worried; I was like "come on Ally notice!", because your flying bar got really low and you were still travelling through the lava tunnel. "I'm your only customer mayyyyte." made me chuckle because it's not only true, but the way you said it was brilliant. Haha, once again great video and looking forward to the next. Also, don't let the little likes get you down! Keep making them videos and soon people will begin to rack up! :D

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years
At one point I was worried; I was like "come on Ally notice!", because your flying bar got really low and you were still travelling through the lava tunnel. "I'm your only customer mayyyyte." made me chuckle because it's not only true, but the way you said it was brilliant. Haha, once again great video and looking forward to the next. Also, don't let the little likes get you down! Keep making them videos and soon people will begin to rack up! :D

Haha, well thank you! :D

I'm slowly starting to get back into the rhythm of uploading. My dad upped our internet plan - 300gb a month. :o So, I'm going to be able to do a lot more uploading! :D

Back