• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
0!

I have a lot of games myself to continue playing/start... Portal 2, MK7, etc. Also all of the humble indie bundle still hnnnng.

Years

This cute Oshawott loves to smile unless you-know-what shows up.

so_damn_cute_mijumaru_by_hazuki_lamperouge-d2ztjdp.gif

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I love how America has been sneakily pressuring other countries to give their companies the upper hand in affairs and to force hostility towards personal liberty for years.

...Oh wait, right, I don't.

Years

This cute Oshawott fears those confidential documents and people who shoot from helicopters...

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oh well, back to my anime.
BRS seems to be an OK retelling of the short film, but the CGI makes me think I'm watching a Vocaloid MV, which I dislike. The way they pretty much explain everything off the bat takes away a lot, too.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Love how, while it's not November 5th, everywhere I go there seems to be talk of either government or politics today. And I'm not the one starting the discussions. However, I AM watching V for Vendetta, which is a very politically and socially charged movie. Guess that counts? o3o

Also, for the record, if I had to pick a favorite movie, it might actually be this one. If not the very top, it is certainly in the top three.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We're gonna watch Ghost Rider soon in preparation of the second movie. And maybe HSotD, though that one episode is gonna be so awkward since I'm with my dad and all. I mean, we got past Chobits, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back