• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spoiler:
Ahh wow, it makes me happy to see someone so passionate about a topic! You seem like the perfect candidate to create and run a club, so if you'd like to start up an Iris fan club then by all means do it. Just create a new thread in this section (you won't see it once it's first posted as new threads submitted in this section need to be approved by us moderators before they appear) and hopefully it'll be a big success! Check out the Pokémon Clubs creation & CSS guide for tips on how to do this and for information on what is required from a club owner, and make sure you contact me or Olli97 if you have any questions or you need any help. ^^ And I wish you the best of luck! c: However, if you would rather someone else created the club then that's okay too, but it might be a while before someone wants to so you'd probably be better off making it yourself.

As for the previous "~Sexy Dragon Warrior~" fan club, that club is now unable to be posted in due to having gone a month without having been posted in (as per the global forum rules), so make sure you don't post there c:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Nwakaego's "♥~The Heart of Dragons~ The Iris Fan Club!♥" was approved.

GardevoirxGalladeForever's "Forbidden Souls (Ghost and Dark type Pokemon Fans Welcome!)" was revoked for being based on typings that already have fanclubs.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Um I was thinking- could I do a combined Aqua/Magma fanclub again? It was a fun thing I think, but it was around at a time when PClubs wasn't exactly the most active place. And it's a bit difficult as well because of the obvious rivalry and the fact that they won't be appearing with new information etc until RSEmakes come out.

I really want to do this but we all know I'm not the greatest at running a club so I would like a co-owner. My proposed format is like the old one- members can join one team or the other and there would be contests and glorious arguments and fun. I would head Team Aqua while the co-owner I am looking for would head Team Magma. And hopefully it would be really cool.

So yeah. I'd just like to see some interest for this and have a co-owner before I put it in motion. Can this be a thing what is reserved for me to make or is this just an awful idea?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Um I was thinking- could I do a combined Aqua/Magma fanclub again? It was a fun thing I think, but it was around at a time when PClubs wasn't exactly the most active place. And it's a bit difficult as well because of the obvious rivalry and the fact that they won't be appearing with new information etc until RSEmakes come out.

I really want to do this but we all know I'm not the greatest at running a club so I would like a co-owner. My proposed format is like the old one- members can join one team or the other and there would be contests and glorious arguments and fun. I would head Team Aqua while the co-owner I am looking for would head Team Magma. And hopefully it would be really cool.

So yeah. I'd just like to see some interest for this and have a co-owner before I put it in motion. Can this be a thing what is reserved for me to make or is this just an awful idea?
I'm really happy about this; I loved the look of your old Aqua/Magma club and I'd definitely be up for joining it. Team Aqua 'till the end <3 But yeah, we can only reserve clubs for up to a week to make it fair on everyone, but I'll reserve it for you now and hopefully someone will step up to be the Magma leader. c: Really looking forward to seeing this! ^^

I suppose you could try contacting some of the old Magma members from the previous thread if you haven't already? :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh excellent! ♥

Also good news- Otherworld9) has agreed to co-own the club so um you guys shall be getting the actual thread fairly soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
♠ ~ The 2 - Black 2/White 2 Fan-Club ~ ♠ was closed due to an inactive owner. PM me to claim ownership or feel free to remake. c:

Also the original Black/White (Gen V) club has just gone out of date (30 days since last post) so there's an opening for that club to be remade; I know a lot of people wanted this club before so here's your chance! :D

Note
And one more thing; lately we've been noticing a surplus in new topics etc in some clubs where the discussion is just becoming "Topic > reply > wait for new topic". This isn't the idea of clubs; please try to discuss topics fully before making another one and once you've replied to a topic once, don't feel that you can't post again - it's encouraged that you continue to talk about it and either discuss new points about it, comment on other people's replies or even debate it. Hopefully this should help clear up some issues regarding the recent activity of some clubs. c: Thanks!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
So, after your PM answer, Alex, I have decided to reserve the fire type club.
I will work on creating it over the next few days.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
Years
i noticed there is no longer a prehistoric pokemon club and because google sent me to the old posts of the last one is the main reason i joined. would love to create one or help form one as fossil pokemon=win in my opinion. Your thoughts?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i noticed there is no longer a prehistoric pokemon club and because google sent me to the old posts of the last one is the main reason i joined. would love to create one or help form one as fossil pokemon=win in my opinion. Your thoughts?
Awesome, that's fine by me! Just make sure you read the Clubs Creation Guide before making it and ask me or Olli97 if you need any assistance. c: The previous pre-historic Pokémon club was a huge success, so hopefully this one will be too!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Trainer Timothy's "The 1999 Trainers Club" was approved.

Update, July 22nd

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club and A New Beginning - Johto fanclub were closed on request of the owner.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Strong, Smart, and Victorious: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club was revoked due to being based on a video game.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hey I was thinking as Black 2/White 2 info and Japanese game is out maybe there could be a team New Plasma club? I'm not good at fully developing stuff so I'll leave it to whoever want to do it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey I was thinking as Black 2/White 2 info and Japanese game is out maybe there could be a team New Plasma club? I'm not good at fully developing stuff so I'll leave it to whoever want to do it.
Sounds good to me, but be careful about the amount of spoilers included if anyone does make this. Sections like Pokémon Clubs shouldn't be having heaps of spoilers yet until the new games are fully released. :)

The Mansion - Dark Type Fan Club was rejected because there's already a Dark type club existing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The 'wheather effects fanclub' was revoked for not being a club, amongst other issues.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Oopsies! Okay, I think you may have seen it but I made a normal-type fan club. I found another, but it hasn't been active since middle march. Is mine going to get deleted, or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back