• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I'm having some fps/lag issues with the game - normal speed it's really noticeable but on speed boosted mode it's unbearable, any ideas on fixes?

Boost mode skips Frames , and normal speed is 60Fps.
The issue comes to be if your on a laptop or desktop.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 11, 2019
I know you probably cant but seeing as you left the game unencrypted how many of the scripts in here are actually allowed for us to use in our projects
specifically asking about the Pokéride Ride Pager and Mount Expansion Script by Ulithium_Dragon

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Hello i have a problem when i play with or versus delta solaroc :/ i wil send you the screenshot with a private message because i cant post it here ^^'

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
i thought the game was completed..but he is full of bug. he was really tested before the release ?

Some pokemon are bugged : crash tyhe game
Escape rope : crash de game
Go into a wall into a museum : crash the game..

and its just the begining of the game i cant image how many things can crash the game

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
i thought the game was completed..but he is full of bug. he was really tested before the release ?

Some pokemon are bugged : crash tyhe game
Escape rope : crash de game
Go into a wall into a museum : crash the game..

and its just the begining of the game i cant image how many things can crash the game

show me screenshots so i can fix then , because i dont see any of this

Years
Hi! I've been enjoying this game so far, I'm 2 hours in (minus the many resets lol). However, I have some (hopefully helpful) critique, and bugs I've encountered.

First, the bugs.
- My avatar at the continue screen is naked. I play as a female. (Though I like the system of clothing!)
- There is an invisible block in the Pokemon Center. I can't put in a link to a screenshot, because I don't have 5 posts yet, the forum is preventing that. However, I can describe it to you. From Nurse Joy, go down two steps, and the tile to the left is bugged, it can't be stepped on.
- The Pokedex told me that Alolan Vulpix and Geodude are normal types after I caught them
- Besides that, the picture of the Pokemon shown in the Pokedex after you've caught one is only half visible. It's all kind of out of place.
- When I change the first Pokemon, the one walking after me is still the old one (For example I walked with Psyduck, changed the first Pokemon to Butterfree, but Psyducks sprite is still there until I change maps/heal/go to the PC)
- I don't have music playing in the Pokemon center
- And sometimes the "victory music" after trainer battles isn't played

Now some stuff I think could be changed.
- The clouds look nice, however I think they impact the frame rate quite a bit. I could live without them.
- The HP bar of my Pokemon should be placed directly under it, it looks out of place at the bottom of the screen with so much space in between
- A smaller screen would also not bother me, it actually would look better I think. (So, no double screen)
- Delta Pokemon have this green cloudy stuff around them, I think that looks a bit weird. They are recognizable enough without it!
- The loot boxes are a good idea, however I think some stuff shouldn't be included, like key items (got the town map/dowsing machine from them) or legendary items like the blue orb/griseous orb/mega stones.

Pretty sure I've forgot some things, but this is it for now. Also, a compliment: I really liked the gym battle with the Pokemon sprites put in the middle of the arena! Keep up the good work! :]

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi! I've been enjoying this game so far, I'm 2 hours in (minus the many resets lol). However, I have some (hopefully helpful) critique, and bugs I've encountered.

First, the bugs.
- My avatar at the continue screen is naked. I play as a female. (Though I like the system of clothing!)
- There is an invisible block in the Pokemon Center. I can't put in a link to a screenshot, because I don't have 5 posts yet, the forum is preventing that. However, I can describe it to you. From Nurse Joy, go down two steps, and the tile to the left is bugged, it can't be stepped on.
- The Pokedex told me that Alolan Vulpix and Geodude are normal types after I caught them
- Besides that, the picture of the Pokemon shown in the Pokedex after you've caught one is only half visible. It's all kind of out of place.
- When I change the first Pokemon, the one walking after me is still the old one (For example I walked with Psyduck, changed the first Pokemon to Butterfree, but Psyducks sprite is still there until I change maps/heal/go to the PC)
- I don't have music playing in the Pokemon center
- And sometimes the "victory music" after trainer battles isn't played

Now some stuff I think could be changed.
- The clouds look nice, however I think they impact the frame rate quite a bit. I could live without them.
- The HP bar of my Pokemon should be placed directly under it, it looks out of place at the bottom of the screen with so much space in between
- A smaller screen would also not bother me, it actually would look better I think. (So, no double screen)
- Delta Pokemon have this green cloudy stuff around them, I think that looks a bit weird. They are recognizable enough without it!
- The loot boxes are a good idea, however I think some stuff shouldn't be included, like key items (got the town map/dowsing machine from them) or legendary items like the blue orb/griseous orb/mega stones.

Pretty sure I've forgot some things, but this is it for now. Also, a compliment: I really liked the gym battle with the Pokemon sprites put in the middle of the arena! Keep up the good work! :]

Thanks so much !
1 - New Avatars Added
2 - Gone no more Invisible Block
3 - Didn't Check ( my bad)
4 - Not sure , didnt see
5 - The Following Script needs a little fixing
6 - Odd it works for me just fine
7 - Odd had no issue here either
8 - Took out most clouds
9 - All good now
10 - Single Screen only now
11 - Took off the Green Smoke
12 - Still working on that
13 - Thank you , i wanted something different for the gyms

Years
Thanks so much !
1 - New Avatars Added
2 - Gone no more Invisible Block
3 - Didn't Check ( my bad)
4 - Not sure , didnt see
5 - The Following Script needs a little fixing
6 - Odd it works for me just fine
7 - Odd had no issue here either
8 - Took out most clouds
9 - All good now
10 - Single Screen only now
11 - Took off the Green Smoke
12 - Still working on that
13 - Thank you , i wanted something different for the gyms

Damn, you're quick! :D
1: I like the new avatar! (Is there an option for changing clothes and hair somewhere later in the game?)
2: Nope, the block is still there... Maybe I didn't explain it good enough. I did however make a screenshot of it. :]
3&4: Don't worry, I made a screenshot of that too. And a correction, it's actually all Pokemon that are being displayed as normal types.
5: Take your time with that, it honestly doesn't bother me that much.
6&7: I don't know why either. I do think I had it at the beginning, but the music just... stopped working after a while.
8: It's way more fluent now!
9&10: That looks better now. However, I think some of the placing of pictures and text got messed up from that. I made screenshots for that as well.

I'm gonna post the screenshots as soon as I have 5 Posts, so the forum allows me to! Again, keep up the good work! c:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 29, 2022
You are fast (I'm Brazilian and i love your game)This game is incredible BUT In the new update :

1- The game will stop working in: Pokemon -> Sumarry-> Ribbons.
2- My avatar and my badges do not appear when I select my ID card.
3 - When I change the size to XL the numbers of status leave the place,/

Thank you!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
You are fast (I'm Brazilian and i love your game)This game is incredible BUT In the new update :

1- The game will stop working in: Pokemon -> Sumarry-> Ribbons.
2- My avatar and my badges do not appear when I select my ID card.
3 - When I change the size to XL the numbers of status leave the place,/

Thank you!

thanks for pointing that out ! i changed it thanks.

Years
Ah yes, the game will also crash if you try to restart it via F12. It spits out a critical error and crashes.

Edit: Before I forget, the level of Garys (or rivals) pokemon don't seem to increase. He still had Level 10 and 13 Pokemon when I fought him on the S.S. Anne.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, I finally have 5 Posts, so here come the screenshots! :D

1: The uncentered Pokemon Picture and the IV/EV (thanks for putting that in btw, I always enjoy knowing these stats)

2: The Symbols of the bag are a bit squared now:

3: Can't really see the Pokemon when selecting it:

4: Arenas are not completely visible, I guess that comes from scaling down the Screensize.

5: The tile my character is looking at is the one I can't step on:

6: Newly caught Pokemon are being displayed as Normal Type and are barely visible, and in the normal Pokedex the mon is displayed weirdly:

7: The little pictures from healing are on the floor now (Also enjoy that feature!)

8: A bit of a weird glitch, but I had a normal Ivysaur (Bubba) and a Delta Ivysaur (Herb) in the team and they have the same Sprite - And it changes to a different Delta Version every time I select another Pokemon.

9: Another glitch, when I evolved my Alolan Meowth, the game crashed. :<

That's it for now, I hope this is somewhat helpful.

EDIT:
Since entering Lavender Town, I'm also stuck in a permanent rainstorm. Like, everywhere. In houses, the Pokemon Center, other routes etc.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Okay, I finally have 5 Posts, so here come the screenshots! :D

1: The uncentered Pokemon Picture and the IV/EV (thanks for putting that in btw, I always enjoy knowing these stats)

2: The Symbols of the bag are a bit squared now:

3: Can't really see the Pokemon when selecting it:

4: Arenas are not completely visible, I guess that comes from scaling down the Screensize.

5: The tile my character is looking at is the one I can't step on:

6: Newly caught Pokemon are being displayed as Normal Type and are barely visible, and in the normal Pokedex the mon is displayed weirdly:

7: The little pictures from healing are on the floor now (Also enjoy that feature!)

8: A bit of a weird glitch, but I had a normal Ivysaur (Bubba) and a Delta Ivysaur (Herb) in the team and they have the same Sprite - And it changes to a different Delta Version every time I select another Pokemon.

9: Another glitch, when I evolved my Alolan Meowth, the game crashed. :<

That's it for now, I hope this is somewhat helpful.

EDIT:
Since entering Lavender Town, I'm also stuck in a permanent rainstorm. Like, everywhere. In houses, the Pokemon Center, other routes etc.

omg thank you ! ill fix all of this and im also adding in Twitch support for Streamer !
Give me like 24hrs to fix all of this

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Are you supposed to be able to choose between Gen 1-7 starters? On the features part of the post it says:

Multiple Starters : Random or Pick from Gen 1-7 Regular Starters

But I can only choose between Gen 1 starters, Pikachu and Eevee.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Are you supposed to be able to choose between Gen 1-7 starters? On the features part of the post it says:

But I can only choose between Gen 1 starters, Pikachu and Eevee.

yeah i had to change this in the newest update due to going from a bigger screen to a smaller screen sorry

how do i get legendary pokemon like arceus

there are special events in the game

Last edited:
Back