VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,739 posts
3.1 Years
The head scientist was conducting dangerous experiments that got out of hand, and the weather institute caught on fire. I broke down the door and ran in to save the castform!! Get the fire hose Jenny!

Hault in the name of the law! That kimono you are wearing is Lady Erika's! She reported it stolen this morning. Explain why it is your possession.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Noblejanobii

I'm trying to find my berries!

Age 21
Female
South Carolina
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
838 posts
157 Days
Oh officer, I can explain. I'm just preparing my Lady Erika cosplay for an upcoming convention and I wanted it to look as authentic as possible.

Halt! You there with the Stunfisk egg! A bunch of Stunfisk were released on the route next to the city just now by someone shiny hunting! Explain why you have this egg!

Revise Librarian

are our lives precious?

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
Please wait, officer!! ;__; I promise I have nothing to do with that whole Stunfisk incident! In fact, my egg might not even be a Stunfisk egg to begin with! You see, it's just that I have a tendency to paint silly faces on my Pokémon eggs to make them easier to tell apart. See for yourself!

*ahem* HOLD IT! Are you trying to arrest a Legendary Pokémon?! And you're not even an officer, on top of that!

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

Hyzenthlay

Female
PokéTrivia
Online now
Posted 9 Minutes Ago
5,522 posts
6.6 Years
I'll have you know this is a citizen's arrest! Some mysterious individual has corrupted Mewtwo back into his old habits. You guessed it—cloning! Only now Mewtwo appears to be cloning hundreds of Sandshrew by the day. Armies of them, equipped with Casteliacones! Nobody knows where they're bound, but I'll have the information out of Mewtwo quicker than you can say poison ice cream!

Halt! What manner of torture is this? You can't bind and gag Professor Oak and force him to watch trainers cycling indoors!
Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone.
But when all else has been forgotten, still our song lives on.
We'll hear our song and know once more...
Our love lives on.

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 40 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
4,135 posts
3.9 Years
As I was doing it I was expecting to hear Professor Oak say 'There is a time and a place to do that, but not now' but he did not so I thought it was ok.

Hold it right there, where are you going with that Primal Groudon. Return it to it's natural habitat at once.
All Battle Tree Super Modes Complete

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
10,650 posts
5.4 Years
Primal Groudon is the lord of the land, right? We're on land. Ergo, this is his natural habitat. Conclusion: it's all good, officer. Have a nice day!

Hey, what are you doing?! You can't just climb up a ledge! Somebody has put a lot of effort into placing that there!

Hyzenthlay

Female
PokéTrivia
Online now
Posted 9 Minutes Ago
5,522 posts
6.6 Years
Ah, you see, that trainer at the beginning of the route was giving me a tutorial on ledges, but to be honest I was spamming the A button to get it over with and we must have gotten our wires crossed! I could have sworn he told me you can only climb up ledges for a neat shortcut. :') Ignorance is totally a defence, ok? Just ask Larry Butz!

Stop right there, criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law on my watch! I'm confiscating your stolen copy of Pokémon Sword. Explain yourself well, or it's off to jail.
Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone.
But when all else has been forgotten, still our song lives on.
We'll hear our song and know once more...
Our love lives on.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,739 posts
3.1 Years
Foolish mortal, do you know who I am? I am Arceus. I made the pokemon universe, all of the regions. Now unhand that copy of pokemon sword before you open a time and space paradox! It is my blueprint for designing Galar.

Caught ya! What are you doing here in the Charicific Valley? You are not Liza! Halt in the name of the law, that's Ash's Charizard you are escaping on! Drop that shiny Charmander! Stop!! Thief!

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,614 posts
2.9 Years
But I was only taking him out for some exercise!

Halt! What are you doing snooping around the portal to the Distortion world?

Aldo

Adventurer

Male
Atlasdam
Online now
Posted 8 Hours Ago
657 posts
1 Years
Ah, Officer. You know, I'm going to be THE Pokémon Master! So first, I must catch Giratina...

Stop at this instant, suspicious individual! What are you doing along with Team Rocket?!

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
10,678 posts
3.9 Years
Well, it was a double battle, the other opponent fainted, and so I had my Skitty use Helping hand 5 times on it.

Also, your Cubone has no mask? Why?

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,739 posts
3.1 Years
Because it is a Kangaskhan, not a Cubone. *rocks baby Kangaskhan* I am a mamma Kangaskhan, and this is my newborn. *puts Kangaskhan in pouch* We have a great parental bond!

Hold it buster! Those are Lusamine's shoes!! You are wearing wig that looks like hers too, but you aren't her! You have a whole different face! Who are you and what have you done with the real Lusamine?

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 40 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
4,135 posts
3.9 Years
The real Lusamine went through a wormhole a short time ago and hasn't yet come back. To prevent alarm among the General populace I was asked to be Lusamine as we are the same size. My Pokemon team is also very similar to her own. *Points to Lilligant*. Yes these are actually Lusamine's shoes, aren't they stylish. Yes I am wearing a wig it would take an incredible amount of time to get hair like hers. Now Officer if you can keep this a secret.

Hold it right there, Why are you running around in a red hooded top with the Team Magma logo on? Team Magma is a criminal organisation.
All Battle Tree Super Modes Complete

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
10,678 posts
3.9 Years
Umm, I’m playing PMD?

You have a Spinda with no spots? Explain.

Revise Librarian

are our lives precious?

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
Oh, um! My Spinda is always spinning at a constant rate of 5000 RPM, so all of its colors kind of just blend in as it spins! However, if it decides to stop moving (which will likely never happen), you can see that it does have spots like any other Spinda! ^^;

Hold it, you! :< There have been rumors that you sell Magikarp as a side business. Care to explain?

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia
Advertiser Content