• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] simple event

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
without it being a simple thing, but I do not know how to do it, how to do it wheel, I put it in automatic start, but I always get caught when the game starts, how can I make the event move without clicking anything?
Sem título.png

Ego13

hollow_ego
Years
If you want the animation be handled by and event and without locking the player, you need to set it to "Parallel Processing"

Years
Try changing Inficio automatico to Processo paralelo, also if this even is suppose to just rotate a sign without end then does it need a second event page and a self switch?
Edit: I just read where you said the event didn't start when you used that method, what is on your event page 2?

Last edited:

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
This image shows my complete event, I only made one page, what should I do now?

MysteriousUser94

Put your animation in the "Movimento", use the Personalized option and change it. It'll run on parallel without having to put the event in Parallel process (thus making the Interpreter uses less resources).

etique

etique
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
thanks, it worked, the only problem that was left is not with priority even when I put ...

MysteriousUser94

Your event should not have to be above every other events.
Make sure the player has not this property set to true, that's probably why he's above the thing (since it's the last sprite created).

Back