Started by Sheep September 30th, 2019 12:34 AM
  • 5 replies

Sheep

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
27,235 posts
13.1 Years
You can have one Pokémon of your choice to help you prepare meals in the kitchen. Who do you choose?

TemedriMaister

The bizarre guy

Male
Finland
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
277 posts
250 Days
Scyther, it can cut meats, vegetables and et cetera for meals. Although I must avoid to showing it red things.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
5,497 posts
14.6 Years
Dragonite.

Hear me out, here. Not only do I have a Pokemon that can breathe fire so I also have a source of heat, but I also have a form of transportation! I know that's kind of besides the point, but what if I'm running short on ingredients? It's important that this situation be rectified asap, so Dragonite is my solid go to. Plus, it's really intelligent as well so I'm pretty sure it can learn how to cook a few meals, too!

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide

Male
Texas, United States
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
54 posts
66 Days
Definitely Delphox. Being psychic type, it's pretty smart and likely could follow recipes pretty well (and could reach things that are too high in the cabinets without needing a stepstool), and its fire typing would allow it to control the strength of the flames. It'd likely be a great asset to culinary efforts in a kitchen or on the go. I'd especially enjoy a Delphox's help cooking for a larger group, since we'd be able to handle different parts of the tasks to speed up the cooking.
/!\ Please send me a PM here or on Discord if you add me on any of the following. /!\
| 3Ds FC: 0619 - 5500 - 0519 | Switch FC: SW - 7362 - 2356 - 3326 |
| Main Team: |
| Pokemon GO FC: 5706 - 0357 - 1276 | Partner: | House Instinct : There Is No Shelter From the Storm |

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
568 posts
100 Days
Such an interesting question! I think a fire type and a grass type should do it for some reason.
Pansear, Sceptile and Cincinno for me. Pansear will deal with the heating activities, while Sceptile will be the chef.
Cincinno should be obvious, because Cincinno will help with cleaning after the cooking's done!

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.
Advertiser Content