Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
251 posts
3.5 Years
i'm also going to do a review of this game when i'm done. so far though it looks pretty good but a few more spelling mistakes than in resolute. other than that it's a great start to the story but the difficulty is a little high as well. looking forward to beating this game. and than it's onto nameless!
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
251 posts
3.5 Years
Aren't there supposed to be 2 gym leaders in Balanophora Town? There's only one, therefore I can't get the last gym badge, therefore I can't complete the skyscraper. Is there a glitch? Can someone help me with this? I'm not sure what's going on...
i could be wrong but i think your on the last gym in the first region, correct? if so i'm pretty sure you have to go back to the dark workers base.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

bh02032002

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
251 posts
3.5 Years
It was in the second region.
oh ok than i don't know as my device got broken before i could get past the second region so i can't help you there.

Seen October 2nd, 2019
Posted September 26th, 2019
1 posts
150 Days
Hello! I seem to be having an issue right at the beginning of part 2 (crossroads). When going to Delta Base 2 or back to the first one, the main story npcs do not continue dialogue for the story cutscene. In addition, if i go up and click on one of them, everything freezes and i cant continue. Any idea how to go forward?

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan

Male
Zimbabwe
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
64 posts
292 Days
Hi everyone

In case anyone is in need of a detailed walkthrough for this game, I spent a couple of weeks typing up one. Here's the link to the Notepad doc:

https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/oa608rQc/file.html

You can use it, share it, post it to another site etc no problem. I hope it helps :)
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
113 posts
311 Days
Hi everyone

In case anyone is in need of a detailed walkthrough for this game, I spent a couple of weeks typing up one. Here's the link to the Notepad doc:

https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/oa608rQc/file.html

You can use it, share it, post it to another site etc no problem. I hope it helps :)
Would you make one for Resolute, if you haven't already?

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan

Male
Zimbabwe
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
64 posts
292 Days
No walkthrough I've done for it yet but I played the game a few years back. So it'll be fun to dive back in this time round while making one for it :) at the moment I'm playing Light Platinum (just for fun since it already has a decent walkthrough) so once I'm done I'll get to work on Resolute. It has a walkthrough though, but it's one of those "short hand" walkthroughs haha. A more detailed one wouldn't hurt.
Advertiser Content