• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Autobots Rollout [Transformers Fanclub]

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Auto Bots Roll-out [Transformers Fanclub]
Owner: Blue Yveltal

Introduction

Are you an Autobot or Decepticon? choose your side and fight the freedom of the side you choose. Are you follow the righteous and heroic leader Optimus Prime or evil, menacing and merciless Megatron? You choose. If your a fan of old transformers toons from the 80's even the current and NEW transformers, the toys, movies and many franchise. This club is for you!​

Rules

- Must follow PC forum rules and FC&C Rules
- Keep spoilers to a minimum please.
- No bashing on favorite autobots or decepticons, if you hate'em just keep it your self​

Group Members

XgwZibl.gif

Autobots
Blue Yveltal

Decepticons
Judge Mandolore Shepard
Torshavn

Signup

Username:
Autobots / Decepticons?
Favorite transformers:
Favorite transformers series (current/old):
Why you like about transformers?

Current Discussion

80's Transformers/Future Transformers.​

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I am certainly joining this club

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Autobots/Decepticons?: Decepticons
Favorite Transformers: My favorites include the following: Megatron/Galvatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Blitzwing, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Arcee, Grimlock, and Red Alert
Favorite Transfromers Series (new/old): When it comes to my favorite Transformers series, my favorites are the 1984 series, Robots in Disguise (2001), The Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon, Cybertron), and Prime.
What do you like about Transformers: I like all of the battles, and all of the confusing lore.

Drayton

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Thought I never actually watched the oldest transformers cartoons, so far I watched 2 movies appeared on HBO, Transformers Prime, Current robot in diguise as well a transformers without depection in them. I just hoping more episode comes on Rescue bots and disguise as well.

Welcome to the club, Judge Mandolore Shepard

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
Oh goodness, I'm so joining this club!

Username: Torshavn
Autobots / Decepticons? Decepticons.
Favorite transformers: G1 Shockwave, G1 Blaster, Prime Starscream, G1 Combaticons, G1 Stunticons, Animated Sentinel Prime
Favorite transformers series (current/old): G1, Robots in Disguise (2001), Armada and Prime. I'm huge into IDW's More than Meets the Eye and Robots in Disguise (2012).
What do you like about Transformers? The concept of robots turning into vehicles, weapons, even animals and plants has always fascinated me. I love how big the franchise is and I love how many aspects of it exist (toys, manga, games, cartoons, anime, comics, and that's not even all of it!).

Drayton

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Welcome Torshaven. like how many they franchise??

Drayton

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I feel like bumping this thread now

Back