• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I thought it was the 1st as well, Touj. It took me a few minutes to notice that PC is the same, then realized that it's only the 31st.

Also, perhaps encouraging people to get drunk isn't the best idea! ;D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hey, if it makes her join my game, then I'd do it. :3 Besides, Toujie loves a good drink, don't you Toujie? =P

You should join too, Jess.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was drunk last night! It's only noon, way too early to drink.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually was just reading the main post there. I can't because I have PMing disabled. Once I got to that part of the post, I went right back to OTD haha.

Also:
Spoiler:

Makes me wish I could access PC on my phone haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
12 hours. We're all in the same time zone haha. Syn, I still always forget how far away you live haha.

Dipu, I have it disabled for a reason. [:

I'll be back later. I probably should go take my antibiotics. I: This might be the first day so far that I haven't skipped it at some point.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Timezones make life so much more complicated. :c

And oh well. Have fun watching people squirm then! Everyone else should join though. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Holy arceus I just put the antibiotics in soda (the capsule is dyed, so I don't want to eat it) and it foamed up. That really surprised me. I'm a little afraid to drink it now haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You drink too much D: ;) Enjoy college life!! I miss it :(

It's just easy now because Tom has homebrewed cider in a keg in his fridge, so I don't have to worry about the cost of alcohol or mixing it or anything like that, I can just go get some, and I get drunk off of barely any of it. XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just tastes like soda, tbh. The antibiotics dissolved this time (didn't dissolve in orange juice). I tasted it the same day I got the antibiotics and it really doesn't have any taste, which I find to be weird.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ugh, medicine. I would do anything to avoid taking them. ><

I should be off to bed in a moment. Just doing my final checks around and I'll go~

Oh, and Happy April Fool's Day, DCC! xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'll definitely try this one day Jess! And antibiotics not having tastes is real weird.
Edit : Good night and happy April Fool's Day to you darling!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have to take it two more times today, so I'll record it when I mix in the antibiotics to show you guys.

Taking meds doesn't really bother me. I do wish that these were higher dosage, though, so I wouldn't have to take them so often. The first time, I tried to just hide the powder in the capsule in food. Said food kept getting caught in my throat. I almost vomited five times. I:

Actually, now that I've managed to drink half of it, it seems like it has a 'green' taste. Probably just my taste buds being weird because I'm sick.

Goodnight, Syn. {:

Edit:
Dipu, that actually made me laugh. Don't you know that all liquid meds are disgusting?
Then again, I'm sitting here, drinking chunky soda. I guess I can't make fun of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back