• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free Event Legendarys: Shiny Zygarde, Thundururs/Tornadus, Kyogre/ Groudon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am giving away codes for Shiny Zygarde, Thundururs/Tornadus, Kyogre/ Groudon.
If you want to trade them for other legendary Pokemon you can. However that is not a requirement.
If you do want to trade them for Pokemon, I will give you the code first.
I will give them out on a first come first serve basis. I will PM the codes to you.
Edit: Just going to make a note that getting Thundurus / Tornadus and Kyogre/ Groudon depends on if you have sun or moon. Thundurus and Kyogre are sun. Tornadus and Groudon moon.

Codes Left:
Shiny Zygarde: 5 ? 4 ? 3 ? 2 ? 0
Thundururs/Tornadus: 7 ? 5 ? 4 ? 2 ? 1 ? 0
Kyogre/ Groudon: 7 ? 4 ? 3 ? 0

Last edited:
Years
I am giving away codes for Shiny Zygarde, Thundururs/Tornadus, Kyogre/ Groudon.
If you want to trade them for other legendary Pokemon you can. However that is not a requirement.
If you do want to trade them for Pokemon, I will give you the code first.
I will give them out on a first come first serve basis. I will PM the codes to you.

Codes Left:
Shiny Zygarde: 5
Thundururs/Tornadus: 7
Kyogre/ Groudon: 7

Hii, me? I'll go through some pokemons in my boxes and you can tell me which one you want? o:
(If you wanted a pokemon in exchange)

Last edited:
Years
Alola, Alola there Myst! You helped me out before with a code. Anyway I was wondering, can I get one of those uh, shiny zygarde code ( Sorry Groudon-sama code). I'll give ye a shiny tyrantrum in return, to show my gratitude. I don't know if it's legit or not, so... Alright kbai

One question, I got a LV100 Shiny HA Nidoking through WT, can i trade it for a groudon code? Honestly it's definitely a hacked. >.<

Last edited:
Years
I would be overjoyed to receive a Shiny Zygarde code. I had one but, even though I've looked everywhere, I can't find it anymore. If you could spare one it would mean so much to me!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2018
Hi! I was wondering If I could have a Thundururs/Tornadus and a Shiny Zygarde? :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2019
Can I have a Thundururs/Tornadus? ; v ; Sadly I don't have any rare pokemon to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back