• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Professor Kukui gives you a pokedex!
A Rotom merged with it!

jQoHZEN.png

Credits to pokesprietie for the original

dex rotom all i need is the back sprite and icon :D <3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Mega Mewtwo X e Y

Front Sprite Normal

Back Sprite 140%

VGNVutW.png

fGj15ZG.png

They are good or I have to change something ?

Years
Solgaleo 256x64

Missing something, or something Change

lzsblBI.png

iy6tj1r.png

Although not stay, could give me your opinion?

That looks really good man I just have some feedback, in my opinion I think you should remove the lower part of the legs and make the rest of the Sprite bigger

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Mega Tyranitar:

DuMl3Hs.png

Mega Sceptile:

txXzUoS.png

Nice! For Mega Tyranitar back sprite, I think you should zoom more and make the view above the arms only... For the Mega Scptile back sprite, I think you should also zoom a little bit but only remove the waist... I also prefer the other pose of Mega Sceptile front sprite that you posted in the Gen. 6 resource thread before... Once fixed, they will be the inaugural sprites for those placeholders... Maybe if the back sprites are done well, you can try submitting them to the Gen. 6 resource thread then...

Wild Lunala appeared!

Go Lunala!

Db9R67.png

Great! They will replace the current featured sprite since this one has a back sprite...

Professor Kukui gives you a pokedex!
A Rotom merged with it!

5UHq7RX.png

Credits to pokesprietie for the original

Just need to QC the backsprite to be gen 4 like

Yes, and I think you should also try comparing some colors (both regular and shiny) from the Sugimori-color resource thread to make it similar to the other Rotom sprites...

Mega Mewtwo X e Y

Front Sprite Normal

Back Sprite 140%

VGNVutW.png

fGj15ZG.png

They are good or I have to change something ?

They can be the inaugural placeholder sprites but again, the back sprites should be cropped and zoomed because I think they look more like a Gen. 5 back sprites... Try cropping up to the arm-level and make them larger... Since you sprite well, I think the biggest problem for fixing them would be how to repose them in order to fit... Other than that, I can make them the inaugural placeholder sprites...

Solgaleo!!!

356l1d.png

Try cropping the back sprite a little bit more and they'll be a candidate for the inaugural sprite...

I know these are not as good as others' sprites, but still I'm gonna share it.

Spoiler:

Thank you for sharing them here... Surely, the icons will be featured... :) I'll also make the sprites as a candidate as a featured sprite... They're good, but I think the Popplio sprite stands out...

Thank you very much for your opinion :) , I will try to do

Algo así:

NlOV0sI.png

tofF9DN.png

nchN8rO.png

This is also nice, try cropping the back sprite a little bit more...

Versekr Dark said:

These are posted from the Gen. 6 resource thread and they will be the inaugural placeholder sprites... You did well for the back sprites here IMO...

Versekr Dark said:

Also from the Gen. 6 resource thread... Complete Zygarde will also be featured... I like the back sprite and the colors of your Mega Diancie here... Try using those in place of the ones you have posted here before...

Versekr Dark said:

Also from the Gen. 6 resource thread... The 2nd front sprite is what I'm saying from my response above that I like more... Try fixing them and they might even make it to the Gen. 6 resource thread...

Icon sprites!

These are icon sprites for Mega's currently not included in the OP. All are indexed and have two different frames.

Mega Aggron
WihRn6c.png

Mega Alakazam
BMGlD0g.png

Mega Altaria
XqV9VLd.png

Mega Ampharos
j1LODv8.png

Mega Blaziken
G89SHrX.png

Mega Diancie
G2y9fly.png

Mega Garchomp
3mlT2Kz.png

Primal Groudon
d0RY7ck.png

Mega Gyarados
hOdFpT0.png

Primal Kyogre
4zgEKef.png

Mega Latias
3clJbHc.png

Mega Latios
6SfIxU6.png

Mega Lopunny
vhnrEIV.png

Mega Medicham
0rZcpXN.png

Mega Metagross
FafeSjg.png

Mega Mewtwo X
3SFmrA5.png

Mega Mewtwo Y
BMtFJ5w.png

Mega Rayquaza
gsGRxT0.png

Mega Sceptile
Sk4X6sv.png

Mega Swampert
72TGO3x.png

Mega Tyranitar
7UypfOW.png

Credits to Vendily for the two Mewtwo sprites and the Diancie sprite.
Credits to Mike39201 for the Sceptile sprite.
The rest of the icon sprites I made myself, using the mega icon sprites from The Pokémon Wiki as bases, so credits to them as well.

These sprites will be used as the placeholder icons for the MEs/PRs not yet included in the Gen. 6 resource thread...

Thank you for the contributions... Within the next few weeks, I'll be more active here...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 27, 2022
Hello, you said cropping a little bit?... Like this?

pwfCmT.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hello, you said cropping a little bit?... Like this?

pwfCmT.png

Hmm, maybe crop more (reduce the torso and the lower body) and zoom (maximize the usage of the entire frame)...

Reduce the torso more...

For both of you, I think it's a good thing to compare it to the back sprites of other large quadrupedal (four-legged) Pokémons (usually legendaries such as Raikou, Entei and Suicune because of their size)... Hmm, perhaps you can work together instead (if you don't mind of course)?

I'm very sorry for the burden... We just have to be more strict now since Solgaleo is a Gen. 7 specie...

By the way, once the list of Gen. 7 Pokémons w/ info will be released, I have decided that we should focus with that starting from that point and I'll stop accepting "placeholders" from previous generations... It's just that for now, I can tolerate them since we only have 6 species revealed (plus Rotom Dex) for Gen. 7 and, I think, the sprites submitted are great ...

Back