• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Courtroom RP (Ace Attorney-esque)

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
I've been playing Ace Attorney a lot recently and it made me realise - there's great potential for RPs in there, in universe or something similar. If you're familiar with Ace Attorney then you should know what I'm on about but for those not in the know:

Effectively it'd be an overly dramatic murder mystery argued in a courtroom with emphasis on the drama less on the realism. Could be a lot of fun and sort of like a mock trial.

Let's see, just me who's interested?

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Sure; just "mystery," DRAMA anything on my part. Haven't personally sat down and played the game, but it looks like a trip.

Any ideas for the plot so far?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 10, 2018
Well I just got here and I gotta say I'm pleased to see an Ace Attorney RP mentioned here! Ace Attorney is my favorite game franchise so I'd love to see a RP in they style of it

Back