• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AG/DP anime both suck didn't they and they were worst era of the Pokemon anime

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2019
That DP anime in my opinion suck is Paul fault, I remenber when I saw the series for first time (Paul since the first moment was a jerk and a stalker), I remenber thinking that Ash was going to win easily, but no it is a tie and the worst part is that Paul dominated the match.
From here, each meeting was worse, with Paul looking like a badass veteran and Ash a pathetic rookie (seriously Paul only had power, Ash would win easily with his old tactics but no in each match Ash is always trying matching him power, the worst was, Torterra problem Ash already has a Pokémon with a similar style in Snorlax (like It was showed in the battle Snorlax versus medichan in Battle Frontier) but suddenly he was unable of Battle with him.
Also adding that Ash was unable of battle full power for fear of losing and we had a récipe for disaster.
Stupid reset, stupid authors that bashing of Ash.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Looks like some things never change even after my hiatus.

In regards to the topic, the only people who hate AG/DP tend to be nostalgic for the first few sagas because they were "edgier" in terms of humor content, even though later sagas sans Best Wishes have gotten deeper storylines that blow the first few sagas out of the water in terms of plot progression and character development.

Back