• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT Wifi Ubers

Years
Please rate my team, and any suggestions are welcome

*Note: This is a Hyper Offense Team, or at least my attempt at one

The team in short:
Deoxys-A/Shaymin-S/Giratina-O/Kyogre/Kyurem-W/Arceus

The team in full:

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Atk
Naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- ExtremeSpeed

Shaymin-Sky @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 248 Atk / 8 Spd
Naughty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Icy Wind

Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast

Arceus @ Life Orb
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 240 HP / 16 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break

Any suggestions are welcome, and just ask a question if there is something i missed out

-Paranormal Zaktivity

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
For Arceus, you can opt to use Earthquake over Brick Break, unless your real purpose is to get rid of dual screeners. Also, Earthquake hits harder on Rock and Steel types than Brick Break.

But which move to choose is up to you :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Kyogre's Water Spout weakens the lower its HP goes, so I wouldn't advise Icy Wind on it; I mean, Kyogre is fast enough already with Choice Scarf. Instead, use Surf or Hydro Pump as alternative Water STABs so that Kyogre has something strong to use if its HP goes too low.

Years
Thanks guys.

I havent needed to use icy wind or any other fourth move ive tried on kyogre, so it was purely filler.

And with Arceus, i use brick break to get a kill against opposing ExtremeKiller Arceus if they are carrying recover. It seems to work better for me than EQ.

Also, this team seems to have a major problem with Forretress and Ferrothorn. Maybe Ho-oh, but i dont know who to replace and i dont think it will go well with the others in my team.

Thank you again

-Paranormal Zaktivity

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I thought Wi-fi battles wouldnt allow those Legends. I like the set of your team I am just wondering if it was allowed

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I thought Wi-fi battles wouldnt allow those Legends. I like the set of your team I am just wondering if it was allowed

On Random Matchup, no. In Wi-fi battles with people you've exchanged Friend Codes with, yes.

And since you have problems with Ferrothorn and Forretress, have you tested Fusion Flare on Kyurem-W? While it's weakened in the rain, the move still causes massive damage to both Pokémon.

Back