• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2011
@all : hello all im kinda new in this forum.. and this s my first post

yesss! the final version is coming! anyway i really would like to know how can i evolve my scythers to scizor and other pokemon when i can't trade pokemon in this game ?_?

i think you can.. just use plain vbalink.. and your BRAIN :)
but it's kinda tricky and you should backup your .SAV file first :)

- first. save your game inside pokemon center. then close the vba
- lets assume your IPS-patched ROM name is pokemon light platinum.gba.. then your save file should be pokemon light platinum.sa1. ithink u should backup this .sa1 file
- open you unIPS-patced ROM with vbalink.. i mean the clean ROM.. (whats again this hack is originally? emerald i think)
- then just import the save file of the patched file (pokemon light platinum.sa1) . (CMIIW: file>import>batteries thein chose the pokemon light platinum.sa1)
- hopefully when it continues it will continue inside pokemo center ( i dunno if this work i this hack, but i have done this to shiny gold and liquid crystal hack and it works.. so i had scizor kingdra gengar etc.. but then i found out that haunter dont have to be traded to be gengar in that hack.. d'oh!)
- just open the second window of vba and do the steps again
- do trade whatever you like.. you will have IDENTICAL save file.. o its up to you what will you do.. then save in the firstl floor of poke ceonter
- open your light platinum.. just import the save file from the game in which you have done the trade

i hope it helpss.. ihavent done it myself but i hope i does..
but i hope even more that wesley make a new (EASIER) method to make them evolve.. sorry for my bad english...

thank you! I might try it in the final version if there's no easier way to evolve them. i don know if it's going to work or not but as i said i'll try it with the final version so gotta wait a bit til I inform you whether it's working or not.

Years
thank you! I might try it in the final version if there's no easier way to evolve them. i don know if it's going to work or not but as i said i'll try it with the final version so gotta wait a bit til I inform you whether it's working or not.

They'll evolve through leveling/stones/happiness here dont worry

Years
Wesley, you really are my inspiration. You keep me watching this thread for ages just to get a few ideas for my hack. I must say I've learnt a lot from doing it. I'd just like to thank you for all the hard work you've put in to your hack, and I hope to play it soon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
sou eu!

hi guys! I am new to the forum! and I'm a fan of LP since Myutsu forum!

>>WESLEY LE AQUIE: eae wesley lembra de mim?? foi eu q criou a capa do lp, cara foi dificil te acha! vc ta num forum br?

ps: I'm using the google translator .... hehe ^.^

EDIT: vai ter uma versaum em portugues?

Years
It might be a while before the beta is released, it won't be released immediately. When it does come out it will be fun to play! I'm guessing the starters are now the Kanto starters as seen in the video?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
It might be a while before the beta is released, it won't be released immediately. When it does come out it will be fun to play! I'm guessing the starters are now the Kanto starters as seen in the video?

I hope soo....i want charizard :badsmile:

i hope wesley release the beta today like he said...

Years
It's already 23ty January. Whats wrong, Why isn't WeslyFG releasing the new Beta\Final version?
I am really wanna play it asap.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Don't be so negative everyone, he might come around, don't worry, and guys, you do know when this first comes out it will be in spanish? Ash and Sacastic Prince are gonna translate it but it's gonna take a few days, maybe a week.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I will play in spanish i waiting for this hack to be finished so i will play in spanish:D

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
It's already 23ty January. Whats wrong, Why isn't WeslyFG releasing the new Beta\Final version?
I am really wanna play it asap.

i guess wesley never do what he says...lol

Pay attention everyone, here in Brazil isn't already 23rd January, it's still 22nd January, so, please, don't say fool things.

Don't be so negative everyone, he might come around, don't worry, and guys, you do know when this first comes out it will be in spanish? Ash and Sacastic Prince are gonna translate it but it's gonna take a few days, maybe a week.

Dude, I think it's gonna be in portuguese. =D

Last edited:
Years
Pay attention everyone, here in Brazil isn't already 23rd January, it's still 22nd January, so, please, don't say fool things.

Sorry my bad. In my time zone its already 1.20 am 23.01.2011. Well, hope wesly quickly post the new beta\Final. I dont care if its Spanish. I really like this Hack.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
i really would like to play today, i would play it the whole weekend, the ind portugal still 22nd january too....lets wait and see

lol yeh its portuguese, not spanish ._.

Years
It looks like we'll have to patient and wait a while until it's out. It might be here tonight, tomorrow, or even Monday probably because Wesley isn't on yet r he is wrapping up Beta testing and making it into a patch file.

When the beta is out or right now you'll need to search Google for a Pokemon Ruby v1.0 ROM if you haven't as Ash493 said in an earlier post.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
People, this "discussion" of the new release (or lack thereof) is getting very annoying and easily qualifies as SPAM. If you want to post about the hack, go right ahead. But posts like "it's the 23rd in my time zone where's the beta??" are unacceptable and will be promptly deleted.

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
No surprise here ... just what we expected
LOL

PLP BEST POKEMON GAME OF ALL TIME...NEVER ON TIME =D

Last edited:

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
Years
this is an outstandingly good hack. The tiles are amazing! they correspond so well with the graphics and style of the overworlds used. It has such a good story line and is topped off with such good scripts!

I have been waiting to play this since wesley said it would it be ready! i checked this forum every day for the past 2 weeks waiting on the final release. When wesley said he was releasing it yesterday i was extatic! i paused progress on my own hack to play this one!

But if this hack is not released either tonight or tomorrow then i am giving up and really cannot be bothered with rom hacking and etc and will most likely gain a new hobby :/

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
this is an outstandingly good hack. The tiles are amazing! they correspond so well with the graphics and style of the overworlds used. It has such a good story line and is topped off with such good scripts!

I have been waiting to play this since wesley said it would it be ready! i checked this forum every day for the past 2 weeks waiting on the final release. When wesley said he was releasing it yesterday i was extatic! i paused progress on my own hack to play this one!

But if this hack is not released either tonight or tomorrow then i am giving up and really cannot be bothered with rom hacking and etc and will most likely gain a new hobby :/
Overall, I kinda think that idea is not logical, I mean, a hack is a hack.It isn't the end of the world, wesly probably had some plans and couldn't upload it, saying ''Oh if that hacks is not uploaded tonbight or tomorrow I quit hacking'' is probably one of the most stupidest things I ever heared, if you want to do it, I don't care, just don't let this hack makeyou do or say stupid things like that.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
COMPLETE VERSION 1.0

First of all I want to thank everyone who supported me in creating this game, really met many people and great friends who will be for the rest of my life special people, many who would be a great injustice to mention all their names here and I end up forgetting someone.
Most of the resources used in this hack are made per minute, I used a few of some authors who have given you credit,

DO NOT MAKE USE OF THIS GAME copy anything, SPRITES OR GRAPHICS;

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION BUT IT IS THE COMPLETE VERSION, WHICH MAY BE CHANGED ARE:
FIX THE BUGS,
CHANGE OF NAMES OF THE FIFTH GENERATION Pokemon
AMONG OTHERS

===============================================================

• POKÉMON LIGHT PLATINUM

• AUTOR: WESLEYFG

• HACK OF RUBY

• PORTUGUESE VERSION
=============================================================================

• INFO ABOUT THE GAME:

1. REGION AND LEAGUE LAUREN

1. REGION AND LEAGUE ZHERY

1. CHAMPIONISH OF WORLD

1. ALL POKÉMONS DISPONIBLE

1. NEW TRADES

1. NEW ALL GRAPHICS

1. POKÉMON 4 GENERATION

1. POKÉMON 5 GENERATION

• WINnER'S POKÉMON LIGHT PLATINUM
HACK OF THE YEAR 2°PLACE (2009 AND 2010)
WACK HACK 1° PLACE (2009)

• CREDITS:

• * Wah Hack, Myutsu, Pokécommunity, for the support
  • * Peyi, Kyledove, Zelda, GSC platinum,Alistair, Saurav, Xiros, Shiny Lugia, Dewity,Alucus for the some Tiles edited by me.
  • * thethethe's, Lu-oH, Zel, Serg!o, Xiros, Mastermind_X, for they begin the hacking pokémon and to all the creators of tools.
  • * Ruka Prince and Ash493 , for translated the rom of English version

32072670.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/pokeacutemonlightplatinum.html

Edit
===========================================================
important
I found a bug importantly, with the doors of Lauren's Gym, they do not open,but correct
you can continue your Norman SAVE

http://www.4shared.com/file/IlBRm827/PKMLP10.html

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
I apllied the patch to Pokemon Ruby with Lunar IPS and when i start the game the screen becames white and stucks there :S

Any clue plz?

Back