• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Pokemon - Different Languages!!!!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Okay, in this game, I'll type in a Pokemon Name from a different Language (not necessarily Japanese) & the next user has to guess the English Name of the Pokemon. He/she then types in another Pokemon's name in a language other than English, for the next user to guess & so on. Just to make things a bit easier, type in which Language the name origin is from.

e.g.
Posipi (French)
English Name - Plusle

I hope that's clear, so let's Start

Enekoro (German)

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Akbiar (Korean)
Ah this is so damn easy, that's the Mughal Emperor, Akbiar the Great, son of Humayun, father of Jahangir, grandfather of Shah Jahan (who built the Taj Mahal). Oh wait no, that was Akbar, wasn't it {XD}

j/k I know this one.

Its Krookodile

Okay, try this one:-

Skelénox (French)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
Ah this is so damn easy, that's the Mughal Emperor, Akbiar the Great, son of Humayun, father of Jahangir, grandfather of Shah Jahan (who built the Taj Mahal). Oh wait no, that was Akbar, wasn't it {XD}

j/k I know this one.

Its Krookodile

Okay, try this one:-

Skelénox (French)

Akbiar the Great lol, I like that name lol {XD}

That Pokemon is Duskull

Isanghaessi (Korean)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Its the first Pokemon on the National Pokedex - Bulbasaur

Okay let's have a Japanese Name now.

Koromori (Japanese)

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I'm 99% sure that's Swoobat.
Edit: looked it up, I was close but the correct answer is Woobat. So, I got it wrong.

Ohmassacre (French)

Back