• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
Oh, it's no problem, really. :D Out of all the pokemon games made here on thy interenets, this is in fact the first I've ever seen with D/P graphics. And! I'm sure you'll go very far with this game, maybe even further than Acanthite! Pokemon Gale is just so darn interesting with all these mini-quests and hidden pokemon and the like! Well as for the positiveness, I'm only new here, so I'm sure it'll rub off in due time.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Oh, it's no problem, really. :D Out of all the pokemon games made here on thy interenets, this is in fact the first I've ever seen with D/P graphics. And! I'm sure you'll go very far with this game, maybe even further than Acanthite! Pokemon Gale is just so darn interesting with all these mini-quests and hidden pokemon and the like! Well as for the positiveness, I'm only new here, so I'm sure it'll rub off in due time.

Dx Now thats just offending -goes into hiding-

Your such a jacker Vavavant lol. Sometimes I just feel like eating you but then again I guess the nice thing to do would be congradulate you on your copied success.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007

Aw? Aw! <3 That's nice, boy. " Just darn interresting " ? XD Thanks! -hugs- And yeah, you'll rub off. <~

Dx Now thats just offending -goes into hiding-

Your such a jacker Vavavant lol. Sometimes I just feel like eating you but then again I guess the nice thing to do would be congradulate you on your copied success.

Eating me? Huh...

... Aha! Today, some new sprites will arrive. When? Who knows... But those are sprites quite important. <~ The first page will be update, once again. :o

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I meant to say *wow*
Anyways the screens look great!
Keep it up;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I love your new Screenshots ^^
Neosula Island looks very intersting.

Will be looking forward to an other update!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hi and good evening, hunnies. As I said earlier, I'm going to show some cute sprites... :3

[HOT FLASH]

#001. Cowherb
Type: Grass
PokéDex Entrie: Cowherb a small cow that enjoys having relationships with trainers. Its small flower on it's tail smells like
berries. That's why a lot of Pokémon are attracted to Cowherb.

#004. Friexy
Type: Fire
PokéDex Entrie: This fire fox is really nice with other Pokémon. When Friexy is happy, it jumps and run all around the area. However, when
its not happy, Friexy release fire from it's mouth.

#007. Pliadore
Type: Water
PokéDex Entrie: Pliadore is a small Pliasaur that loves to built friendship with it's trainer. While being able to swim and walk,
Pliadore is a tough Pokemon.

And that's it, for today! I just want to say that I did a lot of brand new things from the game. From cute maps of hidden places, to the mysterious and dark waters of the Geor Region!... By the way, guys, we are now asking for help. The lovely team of the project would like someone that could rate/test some stuff for the game. If it interests you...you know what to do, right, hun? Right! :3 Thanks.

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Thanks, ChronicNightmare. :3 And thanks for the comment regarding my signature ^^'...
~
WOAH. Time for the revelation? >33 Yes!

Alright.... It's now the moment! :3

[HOT FLASH]

Royaline City:

Royaline City is one of the largest cities in the region. Its the capital of Geor. The city is on the coast. Because of that, it became a regional port. I must say that it's not a huge port, since there's not many boats, neither shipyards. However, the city features many things like: A Pokémon Gym, A Contest Departement, A Fish Shop, Hydra's house, and the Government Building. All those places are important. Also, there's the Coraline Boat, which is a boat that takes you to Neosula Island and... something else. You'll come to Royaline City a lot of time during your adventure. Sometimes, it will be for fun and sometimes, it will be for missions. The city is just a wonderful place to hang out.

Fish Shop:

FishShop.png

The fish shop is a cute little place where people come to buy real Pokémon. Those Pokémon are fishes, which are water-type. There are various choices. The cheapest Pokémon to buy is Magikarp, eventually. The Pokémon that's really expensive is... Were not going to tell now!

Government Building:

About the Government Building, were not going to show you the inside, yet. It's a surprise! But what we can tell its that its a really special place where the government do their plans to catch the legendary Pokémon. And of course, your mission is to stop the members of the evil government team. The other day, I posted some information regarding the team.

Royaline City Gym:

RoyalineCityGym.png

The 7th gym of the region. What's great in that gym is that its a cistern, at the same time. A cistern is a place where the water is scarce. So I thought it was a quite good area. To arrive to the gym leader, you must go through doors. But... You must battle every trainers in the gym, first. After that you battle them, Hydra will finally be reachable. And yes, the gym leader, Hydra, owns Water-Type Pokémon. They are really tough. None of the Pokémon that she owns have been reveald to the public, yet. However, she owns one and only Pokémon from a previous generation: Qwilfish. She (Yes, her Quilfish is a female) is not Hydra's powerhouse, though. - Now, you must have Electric or Grass-Type Pokémon to finish her quick.

Hydra's House:

HydrasHouse.png

After the league, when Hydra will be in her house, she will give you a Pokémon that can't be find in the wild.

Now, I have other information! I've been working on brand new cities and routes all day. Really great. <~ Also, I remade few cities like Glamourich City and Wisteria Town. They look magnificent! I said earlier that we will reveal the new starters. I didn't lie! They will arrive soon, in the thread. - :3 Thanks everybody. That's amazing how you guys love Pokémon Gale... ^^

This game is looking awesome

Hope it succeeds

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Please don't quote enormous posts xD

And about the starters...they rock! Really better then the first versions, did ~Nevermore~ "revamped" these?

~Cya, UnitRico

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
I do have to mention something though, the sprites look wonderful however I'm sure the dex entries could be better. They're informational, but they shouldn't always consist of very small sentences when they could be strung together quite nicely. Also, joyride, I know I'm only just beginning to fit in here but you don't need to quote the entire thing, especially since your complimenting the game as a whole. XP

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
The remade starters look great, as I stated alot of posts ago,
Frieox will be my starter. It kinda reminds me of Vulpix.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Good afternoon, guys!... :3 ~Nevermore~ is about to post something really, really, really awesome! Check the thread in few minutes. :O

Years
^^ Got a little present for you guys. Now, if you want, you can spread the word about gale with these niftly little sig banners! You could choose whichever starter you're going to have, and they link back to this thread!

Here are the codes, just copy pase!:
Cowherb
PHP:
[URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80281"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/kirbymew/grass.png[/IMG][/URL]

Friexy
PHP:
[URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80281"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/kirbymew/fire.png[/IMG][/URL]

Pliadore
PHP:
[URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80281"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/kirbymew/water.png[/IMG][/URL]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Oew, verry nice, I think I'm gonna put them all 3 in xD

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hoooo, hey hunnies. :3 Update... :O

[HOT FLASH]

Name: Spinifex
Type: Grass-Ground
Dex Entrie: Spinifex's cute appearance tempts many unwary travelers to try and stroke its leafy coat. This is a mistake, however, as hidden in the leaves are tiny needle-like spikes that stick into anything that brushes against them. Newborn spinifex have rough wood masks, but after a few weeks they polish them to a shine by rubbing against rocks.

By the way, Spinifex is based on a plant called spinifex. That plant is a type of lush looking waist high grass that grows all over the outback and looks perfect for grazing, but is completely useless. It's totally inedible and the tips of the stalks have sharp needle things in them; walking through spinifex is really painful, aparently.

And that's it, for today!... :3

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Cool fake pokes!!
Rock on dude.....
And keep it up;)

Status