• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Battle!!!!!!

Dmxoverloaded

Shiny Emboar
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
If it was up to you, name your ultimate pokemon team with moves, abilities, held items, and nicknames. Then do the exact same for your opponent. Try to challenge yourself! Only one rule: make it possible. No Pikachu using dragon rage, and no Zekrom using Bubblebeam. And most Importantly, no ditto having the ability Blaze.....

You get the point.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Crobat (m)
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Sitrus Berry
Air Slash
Roost
Dark Pulse
X Scissor

Togekiss (f)
Ability: Serene Grace
Aura Sphere
Morning Sun
Sky Attack
FlameThrower

Gengar (m)
Ability: Levitate
Dark Pulse
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Energy Ball

Poliwrath (m)
Ability: Water Absorb
Scald
Poison Jab
Submission
EarthQuake

Scizor (m)
Ability: Technician
X Scissor
Night Slash
Acrobatics
Flash Cannon

Blissey (f)
Ability: Serene Grace
Softboiled
Attract
Minimize
Psychic

If i were to face this then i would be defeated easy... that blissey would destory my team with attracted and softboiled and minimize...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think this fits better in Pokémon Voting Polls, unless real discussion pops up :3

-moved

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I think a good challenge would be facing the exact same team and see how that plays out. By that logic, the teams themselves don't matter too much. Maybe something interesting like:

Shedinja
Dragonite
Metagross
Mienshao
Ludicolo
Zapdos

Why no Ditto Blaze though? Just curious, I honestly don't know if there's a broken strategy behind it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It would be quite a tough challenge for me if I ever faced a team that consisted of Bronzong, Machamp, Dusknoir, Gyarados, Cresselia, and perhaps Breloom. Bronzong, of course, would be the lead. It has access Stealth Rock, and thanks to its heavy bulk, it should be able to set these rocks up without worrying about being fainted. Once it gets Stealth Rock set up on the field, my Pokémon would wreck into them as soon as I send them out on the field—causing them to lose about five- to ten-percent of their health every time. Machamp's got access to the No Guard ability, which would allow it to hit DynamicPunch, one of the most powerful fighting-type attacks, at hundred-percent accuracy. It'd never miss. With DynamicPunch, Machamp would be able to take out quite a few of my Pokémon. Dusknoir would be one of the team's walls, and stall me for as many turns as possible. Gyarados would be the physical sweeper of the team, and Cresselia would be the special sweeper. As for Breloom… that Pokémon would be a physical sweeper, too, I guess. xD It's got Spore in its arsenal, which would enable it to make any of my Pokémon fall asleep in an instant. While they're asleep, Breloom would be able to set up Swords Dance and start to wreak havoc with Mach Punch and Seed Bomb.

This would be a very solid team all-around, and it'd be nearly impossible for anyone to have it taken down—not just me.

Last edited:
Back