Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago

If given the opportunity to train under one gym leader/trial captain/kahuna, who would you pick and why?

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Pig

Not Frankie Muniz

Age 24
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 31st, 2019
196 posts
1.4 Years
Burgh, entomologists unite!

𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮𝔂-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷❤

MysticalNinetales

Age 18
Female
Canada
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
590 posts
1.8 Years
Elesa or Fantina, for sure! I would love to learn Fantina's rhythmic dance moves and Elesa's splendid runway walk. Not only are both of these women accomplished gym leaders, but they are fashion icons as well! Tres fantastique, as Fantina would say!

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
2,973 posts
5.1 Years
marlon. just because of his gym's soothing ost in the games. actually, scratch that, i will be under the tutelage of the disappearing boss Giovanni. won't mind some extra money, and a membership with team rocket haha

EC

Can't be bothered!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
5,464 posts
3.6 Years
Probably Maylene. She seems like she would be good at teaching the art of using fighting type Pokemon, and self defense!
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

LadyJirachu

My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen August 5th, 2019
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.3 Years
Oh dang. Must I answer this?...

I'd wanna train under Korrina, obviously 8D But, I probably would be more suited for Valerie's fairy gym with my girlyness AND I LOVE FAIRY TYPES TOO.....still! I'M SUCH A KORRINA FANGIRL IT ISN'T FUNNY~

Ahhh, being madly in love with a cute lady gym leader who doesn't totally share in my girly interests makes this a tricky question for me lol
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
15,154 posts
11.6 Years
Pryce seems to know his stuff and be pretty dedicated, he'd be right up there.

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
8,308 posts
9.9 Years
I think working with Blue in the Viridian Gym would be interested- it would be fun to train alongside a former league Champion, especially one that defies the conventional type-themed teams.

I'd also like to selfishly work with an older Gym Leader like Pryce or Drayden, and hopefully gain enough knowledge from them that I'd be in line to take over the Gym when they're ready to retire.

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,379 posts
2.3 Years
Candice for me as she’s one of the few Ice Type Gym Leaders except I’d bring in some Alolan variants such as Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Sandshrew to spice up her Gym routine. The practice against Alolan Sandshrew in particular would serve her well since Steel crushes Ice and seeing as Maylene typically spars with her, I can counter her Fighting Types with Alolan Ninetales while trying to find a decent counter with Alolan Sandslash.

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
2,969 posts
3.4 Years
Wallace for sure.

I want to live in Hoenn, it is my favorite region, and of all the places in the region where I could live, nowhere draws me in more than Sootopolis City. I find it the most beautiful and unique landscape in the region. I would never be able to resist going swimming and diving every day!

Wallace is also a star and a gentleman of social graces and sophisticated taste who would teach me all about the glamorous and exciting world of the contests. I am a coordinator foremost after all. I would proud to bring my own Milotic and learn from the master of Milotics. Wallace also just seems fun, crazy artsy and witty. At least I imagine working with him would be super creative and he would be charming and welcoming to his pupils.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163
Seen May 20th, 2019
Posted April 24th, 2019
8 posts
183 Days
Nanu.
He may only be the 3rd Kahuna, but he might be the most powerful when he puts his heart into it; after all, he is a Faller, a Kahuna, he is not a coward since he hangs around team Skull, and he might have connection somehow to Arceus, the reason I say that is because immediately after you defeat him, you can start to collect the Elemental Plates. Plus he is also my favorite supporting character from all the generations.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Seen 48 Minutes Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
5,318 posts
14.5 Years
Claire, probably. It'd be nice to see the power of Dragon-types first hand and gain experience that way.
Advertiser Content