Advertiser Content
  • 6 replies
  • Poll

Do you want Detective Raichu to be a thing?

• 16.67%
  • 25.00%
  • 25.00%
  • 8.33%
  • 25.00%

emeraldgaming4

Male
Hau'oli Outskirts
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
56 posts
217 Days
if this happens i'll go commit die oN RObLOx
I love to try out Fan Games and ROM Hacks (though, I'm not that big on unfinished games unless I'm utterly amazed and have to check it out, though) Currently I am supporting these games in development:
Pokemon Cosmos (no beta/alpha), [ROM HACKS] Pokemon Ancient Ruby and Ancient Sapphire, Pokemon Black Redux, Pokemon Heart Red, Pokemon Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2 (no beta/alpha), Pokemon Saiph, Pokemon Ancient Platinum (no beta/alpha), Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Advance (no beta/alpha), [FAN GAMES] Pokemon Alabaster, Pokemon Empyrean, Pokemon Red Lion, Pokemon Jade, and Pokemon Dark Rising 3 (not on PokeCommunity)

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,262 posts
14.5 Years
don't really care as long as it's pulled off well.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
8,985 posts
8.4 Years
While it would no doubt be cute, I think the detective work is best left to Pikachu. :)

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
33,047 posts
11.9 Years
I'd rather see a Detective Pikachu 2 I think :) But also that wouldn't really work either, considering (spoiler for the movie ahead!)
Spoiler:
the reason for Detective Pikachu being the way he was and that it got resolved by the end of the movie d:
I feel like this movie was a closed chapter of its own.

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
8,297 posts
9.8 Years
I still haven't seen it yet, but maybe having more movies set in that universe would be fun? Obviously not every Pokemon was featured in the movie, but if there was something centered around Raichu that shined a spotlight on a bunch of other Pokemon too, I'd be down for that.
Advertiser Content