Female
Seen August 22nd, 2019
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,958 posts
13.9 Years
Nica, have you been living under a rock? :'D
No! We're just too lazy to care about most things a lot of the time, lol :(
Idk, I... have low expectations of Australia sometimes. XD;

(Which is what Australia is known by, aka being lazy?)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'

Age 93
Shimoda City
Seen May 18th, 2019
Posted May 18th, 2019
9,561 posts
11.9 Years
I don't keep up with news regularly, but I keep up with it enough to kinda know what's going on in the world...

And what's this about Australia which is a place I've yet to visit?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Tyrantrum

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Age 25
Male
New Jersey
Seen May 27th, 2017
Posted June 26th, 2016
5,813 posts
12 Years
Is it bad that I don't necessarily like my country despite all the "freedom" that it gives me?
No, not really. The economy is horrible and Obama ain't doing a damn thing about it. :\

(x) Tumblr
(y) Twitter
Previously Eeveon

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?

Male
Seen October 10th, 2015
Posted January 8th, 2012
1,020 posts
11.4 Years
Is it bad that I don't necessarily like my country despite all the "freedom" that it gives me?
Freedom cake tastes particularly sour, for a lie, especially.
Never tried it.

No, not really. The economy is horrible and Obama ain't doing a damn thing about it. :\
Let's all move to China then~

Ninja Caterpie

Sitting by the back window

Age 23
Male
Best City OCE
Seen September 16th, 2015
Posted April 1st, 2013
5,978 posts
11.6 Years
Lazy? Australians? Can't possibly be. Obviously, we're all Deadpan Snarkers that swim with Swimming Knives which we tame and use to defend ourselves from deadly crocodiles, snakes, spiders, ants, angry wombats, dingoes, deadly penguins, drop bears and kangawallafoxes.

also, late note; imho, these charges against Assange reek of shifty. I'm not going to believe them until completely proven without trace of a doubt. I mean, sure, think of the woman involved, but also think of Assange.
Brony represent.

Tyrantrum

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Age 25
Male
New Jersey
Seen May 27th, 2017
Posted June 26th, 2016
5,813 posts
12 Years
Lazy? Australians? Can't possibly be. Obviously, we're all Deadpan Snarkers that swim with Swimming Knives which we tame and use to defend ourselves from deadly crocodiles, snakes, spiders, ants, angry wombats, dingoes, deadly penguins, drop bears and kangawallafoxes.

also, late note; imho, these charges against Assange reek of shifty. I'm not going to believe them until completely proven without trace of a doubt. I mean, sure, think of the woman involved, but also think of Assange.
That kangawallafox sounds interesting. I'd like to see one.

You also can't forgot about the very friendly and not dangerous koalas and kangaroos. ;)

(x) Tumblr
(y) Twitter
Previously Eeveon

Ninja Caterpie

Sitting by the back window

Age 23
Male
Best City OCE
Seen September 16th, 2015
Posted April 1st, 2013
5,978 posts
11.6 Years
Kangaroos are hella dangerous. You ever been disemboweled by one of them?

The kangawallafox is a vicious nocturnal creature native to Australia, which is a result of the natural cross-breeding between kangaroos, wallabies and foxes. Because of it's highly vicious nature it will eat it's relatives; kangaroos, wallabies and foxes, as well as any other living organisms and, occasionally, cars or trucks. Often seen only for a split second, whilst hunting its prey, jumping out in front of cars often to try and devour them.
EDIT: Oh no, I forgot the hoop snakes! Deadly things, they are. Faster and more invincible than Wheel Kirby! Gotta aim your swing real careful to get those buggers.
Brony represent.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'

Age 93
Shimoda City
Seen May 18th, 2019
Posted May 18th, 2019
9,561 posts
11.9 Years
I want to see a picture of one of these kangawallafoxes. Maybe I can use it for my world domination plans (while keeping its native Australia undisturbed, of course). And I'm officially betting money that there's a sixth-generation Pokemon based on the kangawallafox.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
15,125 posts
11.6 Years
Also have to watch out for those dropbears. Nasty things, those.

Also the whole rape claims on the wikileaks person reeks of political motivation given the timing, and the fact he's being arrested in london for laws in Sweden, which afaik (corrct me if I am wrong) amount to him being charged for apparently having consensual sex with someone without protection. Um...yeah, if that's the case I am rather sceptical of how legit the whole thing is. -_- Much hullabaloo over the whole thing in Australia - more so than the failings of our cricket team. ;p

Alternative

f i r e f l y .

Age 26
Male
Adelaide, Australia
Seen May 15th, 2019
Posted October 28th, 2018
4,255 posts
10.7 Years
Didn't you know? Sex stories, even if it's completely legal sells a lot better than a team losing a cricket game. Heck it could be like this.
"Huge car crash with three people dead. Meh."
"Someone lost their virginity." OMFG WHAT A SCANDAL!"

Maybe that's overexaggerated. :D

Bloo

Male
Seen August 3rd, 2019
Posted July 8th, 2016
947 posts
11 Years
I would post a picture, but, due to the nature of the kangawallafox, there aren't any on the internet. Nobody's ever been able to take a picture of a kangawallafox, because they eat you after you take the photo.
Just like that thing with the president of Russia fighting a tiger, and now everybody thinks he's so macho and cool -_-.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'

Age 93
Shimoda City
Seen May 18th, 2019
Posted May 18th, 2019
9,561 posts
11.9 Years
I wish I was too awesome to be photographed... so I'll just have to settle with being too awesome to have my real picture as my Facebook profile photo. Instead it's an anime girl in a Santa outfit xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
10,339 posts
15.3 Years
Wait, does that mean there are 40+ more episodes of a Justin Bieber Fanfic, or just one episode of 40+ that has a Justin Bieber Fanfic theme?

...People really write fanfics about real people? And Justin Bieber?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'

Age 93
Shimoda City
Seen May 18th, 2019
Posted May 18th, 2019
9,561 posts
11.9 Years
That was both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. Apparently celebrities can be the subject of fan fiction...

*runs off to write his Bernie Madoff fanfic*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Alternative

f i r e f l y .

Age 26
Male
Adelaide, Australia
Seen May 15th, 2019
Posted October 28th, 2018
4,255 posts
10.7 Years
I've never been into Fanfiction, but a Justin Bieber Fanfic? That's gone a bit too far. I could probably picture it in my head.
"While Justin was concerned that he may lose his puberty soon, he realised he was too concerned about it and walked into a revolving door."

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
5,738 posts
13.4 Years
That was both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. Apparently celebrities can be the subject of fan fiction...

*runs off to write his Bernie Madoff fanfic*
LOL. Let me know when you finish that fanfic. :P

I knew fanfics of real people have been done for a while. However, never want to read them. :P I'm curious though of that Justin Bieber chapter/fic. Can someone link it? XD

So far the only fanfics I'm confident of writing on are Pokemon and FMA because I know the characters and the world in those two series very well. However, I would like to write original fiction one day.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts

Age 29
Female
London, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Seen January 21st, 2019
Posted June 25th, 2018
10,987 posts
15.1 Years
Oh there was a hilarious thing on a site mentioning "The 5 Most Baffling Sex Scenes in the History of Fanfiction"

Number 5 begins with.. "Captain Jean-Luc Picard Meets Elrond From Lord of the Rings; Sex Ensues....."

Haha.. Guess what number 4 is..

Yes.. that's a member from N'SYNC..
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Advertiser Content