VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever

Male
Mars
Seen August 15th, 2016
Posted August 15th, 2016
371 posts
4.3 Years
My first Roleplay was actually on a Sonic the Hedgehog sight. It was a slice of life RP that never really got off the ground however.

A slice of life roleplay set in the Sonic the Hedgehog world?? Idk why, but that sounds kind of odd to me... XD....

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
33,068 posts
11.9 Years
A slice of life roleplay set in the Sonic the Hedgehog world?? Idk why, but that sounds kind of odd to me... XD....
Oh the things roleplayers can think up.

My first RP as a GM was one where the players took on the roles of a trainer's (my) pokémon. It was slow since only one could battle at once usually haha.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)

Female
Seen August 3rd, 2018
Posted August 3rd, 2018
984 posts
4.3 Years
First roleplay I ever joined was a bizarre Pokemon x Warriors crossover. Those Warriors novels, about cats defying their natural instincts by living in these little Clans that eventually jumped the shark by going full "GOD CLAN GAVE CHOSEN CATS INVULNERABILITY!" Needless to say, it was pretty... immature. The players spent the first six pages (of the IC, mind you) giggling with one another and then we they finally go to the RP-ing part, it was awfully confusing. Like, one Clan had a dojo in it? Also the names were nonsensical (Gastly do not have paws...!) and some characters contradicted the established laws of the universe...

Oh, but the first roleplay I ran was twice as bad. Actually, three times as mukty. It was downright abysmal; based around the Pokepark series, which is already a bad sign. There was a bunch of needless death and violence too. Like, the original Pikachu from the games was full-out executed by the main villain? I also shoehorned in a lot of things as we went, such as playing as one of the canon characters. Not to mention literally no one had any personality except one character that just spent all their time moping about and contemplating suicide. It was really bad, really rushed, and some of the players were downright unpleasant to play with anyhow. Glad I eventually locked it and replaced it with "better RPs" that died in a snap.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
33,068 posts
11.9 Years
The first RP I joined... I really think it was A New Professor in Town by slls81 (?). THE journey RP. I played some rich girl running away from home and her butler chasing her, a setup I reused at some point for another char haha.
Advertiser Content