4,231 posts
7.5 Years
1 hour to go

Ash

Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,463 posts
11.2 Years
Oof looks like it might be random after all that. I could change my move but. Whats the fun in that.

Charlie Brown

coolcoolcool

Age 24
Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
4,231 posts
7.5 Years
Game Over: Measure Your Life In Love
Only four students remained, and only one was a Single. Sides quickly formed, with jdthebud and Mars both claiming to wear a promise ring, but neither brave enough to show their ring finger to their fellow students. Ash did her own thing, uninterested in the bickering between the other students.

Superjolt analysed all his notes as if he was studying for an exam, and procrastinated casting his vote til the last second, as a true student would. He finally made his choice, asking the Principal to expel jdthebud from school.

jdthebud tried to hide his pain. "I don't care! I have a girlfriend who goes to another school, now I can be closer to her!"

Everyone could see how pathetic that lie was. It almost made them feel pity for him. Almost.

jdthebud has died. He was The Jock.

The Lovebirds have won! Congratulations gimmepie, Salzorrah, Aldo, Bidoof FTW, Superjolt, Desinishon, malanaphii, Mars and L'Belle!

Ash has won the game. She was The Crusher

Trivia / Awards
Actual Lovebirds: Kitty and gimmepie were The Psyduckboy and the Virgin respectively, two roles which affected each other if they interacted. Talk about life imitating art / art imitating life, hey.
Forever Alone: Superjolt, malanaphii and Mars never interacted with (visited or were visited by) another player at night.
Cock blocked: On N0, Pecilia targeted Aldo as a lover target (to set him up with LuluRina, which would have given Lulu two partners), but as Aldo was nightkilled, the lover action did not go through. Pecilia was nightkilled before he could choose another couple.
Actually In Love: Desinishon, for being the only player to die from Love in a Valentine's Day game
Player List
Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
jdthebud as The Jock
Salzorrah as The Screamer
L'Belle as The Sex Ed Teacher
Desinishon as The Suspicious Partner
Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
gimmepie as a Lovebird
Kitty as The Psyduckboy
♡ LuluRina as The Homecoming Queen
Superjolt as The Crusher
Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
♡ Mars as The Promise Ring
Ash as The Crusher
♡ malanaphii as The Bride
Spoiler:

Count me in
Nice setup, I'm in.
Henlo
IOn
o/
In
In
Oooo meow meow in
In pls :)
In!
/In
In
Sure ill bite since u need one more
if it's not too late to join i'm in (but from what ash says i guess it is?)
If you need a replacement, you know who to call!

Ash

Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,463 posts
11.2 Years
Whoo congrats guy! I may have won ththe game but you guys deserve that win! Especially Mars well done!! Honestly both you and jd were great on that last day most interesting last day I've seen in a while! And good job Superjolt for choosing the right one!

I gotta say i was incredibly lucky with my night actions. Last two nights my crushes died so i sat here twidling my thumbs while i watched y'all play hahah. Closest i got to dying was when i chose Kitty but thankfully lulu ended up getting lynched instead (sorry desi and again thank you gunner couldnt have won without that!)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions

Male
Washington, USA
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
Welp, GG

Guys, why did you aim for the screamer? That was a horrible idea -_-
In hindsight I derped on the Crusher being a possible visitor, thought Kitty was getting lynched no matter what. Still came down to claims anyway, and I almost pulled it off...

GG Mars and SJ.

Ash

Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,463 posts
11.2 Years
In hindsight I derped on the Crusher being a possible visitor, thought Kitty was getting lynched no matter what. Still came down to claims anyway, and I almost pulled it off...

GG Mars and SJ.
... Huh. Y'know I actually visited Salzorrah the night she died. Perhaps your night kill went through before my "visit" and thus my visit didn't count? Or maybe my crushes didn't count as a visit and just me in my bedroom at night going "y'know I think I love this person now"

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,885 posts
9.1 Years
Wow! Glad I managed to survive until the end!
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions

Male
Washington, USA
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
... Huh. Y'know I actually visited Salzorrah the night she died. Perhaps your night kill went through before my "visit" and thus my visit didn't count? Or maybe my crushes didn't count as a visit and just me in my bedroom at night going "y'know I think I love this person now"
That was my thought as well, that it wasn't a visit, which sounds like it was the case. However that doesn't mean anyone knew that for sure at the time, and we could have still tried the claim.
Advertiser Content