Ooka

Cosmic

Age 27
Challenging The E4
Seen September 11th, 2019
Posted May 16th, 2018
2,617 posts
12.2 Years
So I'm curious, why did you start a new thread? Well, it looks great, although I'm not really sure why you have berries up for sale. It does sound like a good idea though.

Okay, that kinda sounded like I was one of those members that goes to threads and just posts because I can, I do have some real questions.
I'm not too caught up on the whole rijon thing, but I have read some of it and played a Beta or Alpha one.

As you said in the first post, your dad is friends with the champion, does that mean that your dad is Red Perhaps? I think in the Beta, I saw Yellow married to him, or someone like that.

I'm just a little curious about those aspects of your story, enlighten me please.

Ooka

Cosmic

Age 27
Challenging The E4
Posted May 16th, 2018
2,617 posts
12.2 Years
Okay, I updated my last post, was hoping you could let me know a couple of more things about the hack.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!

Age 26
Village Hidden in the Leaves
Seen May 27th, 2012
Posted April 5th, 2010
361 posts
13.7 Years
Awesomeness! You really needed a new thread, the other was huge. Good to hear from you. So is the thing in the place between Seasshore and Gravel when you go to see the professor at the beginning? Or sometime else?
Ben: Oh, you guys. Stop calling them. You can call me all you want.

Laura: Okay...

Eric: Oh, oh, okay.

Ben: Just don't make it between the times of midnight and 6:00 AM because I am sleeping.

[Andrew laughs]

Ben: And if my speakers go off...

Andrew: [Laughs] No you're not.

Ben: Yeah, well, sometimes I am. Occasionally.

Eric: And people of the world, don't call him on Skype, Sundays between like 3:00 and 8:00 PM because that's when he edits the show.

Andrew: When he does, yeah.

Ben: If you call me...okay...you think a dementor is bad? You think Lord Voldemort is bad? [In deep voice] You haven't felt the wrath of Ben Schoen.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!

Age 26
Village Hidden in the Leaves
Seen May 27th, 2012
Posted April 5th, 2010
361 posts
13.7 Years
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I have noticed you keep changing the hero's house, and was wondering why and what you are probably sticking with.
Ben: Oh, you guys. Stop calling them. You can call me all you want.

Laura: Okay...

Eric: Oh, oh, okay.

Ben: Just don't make it between the times of midnight and 6:00 AM because I am sleeping.

[Andrew laughs]

Ben: And if my speakers go off...

Andrew: [Laughs] No you're not.

Ben: Yeah, well, sometimes I am. Occasionally.

Eric: And people of the world, don't call him on Skype, Sundays between like 3:00 and 8:00 PM because that's when he edits the show.

Andrew: When he does, yeah.

Ben: If you call me...okay...you think a dementor is bad? You think Lord Voldemort is bad? [In deep voice] You haven't felt the wrath of Ben Schoen.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...

Age 25
England
Seen February 20th, 2008
Posted February 18th, 2008
431 posts
12 Years
I luv your hacks :D keep going with this Jake (may i call you that?) i hope you have uck with this :P

-Amso-
This signature has been disabled.
Your signature is too tall by 10px.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker

Age 32
Male
Argentina
Seen March 15th, 2011
Posted December 24th, 2010
1,955 posts
13.4 Years
Ah, another thread for rijon... And the other was so close to being two years old... :P

Well, wishing you luck, as always, and waiting till you can manage to show us a newer version since I want to be playing on Rijon again (it's been quite a while since I last played it), hopefully this time the game will probably be longer in gameplay than most other hacks, which will give me a few days of fun!

OK, now onto the asking stuff... I don't remember if you ever mentioned something about it, but, am I crazy, or the starters sprites have been redesigned? ('cause I know Squirtle, and that's definitely not its FR sprite), so, would this be something for just the starters or many other Pokes as well (or am I just crazy and I am imagining things? :paranoid:)

The Nederlands
Seen February 24th, 2017
Posted February 5th, 2016
277 posts
13.4 Years
OK, now onto the asking stuff... I don't remember if you ever mentioned something about it, but, am I crazy, or the starters sprites have been redesigned? ('cause I know Squirtle, and that's definitely not its FR sprite), so, would this be something for just the starters or many other Pokes as well (or am I just crazy and I am imagining things? :paranoid:)
As far as far as I can see, those are their Diamond and Pearl Sprites.

This hacks looks great. I like the berry shop. It was a pain to find the berries in Fr/Lg.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!

In the fridge
Seen December 23rd, 2007
Posted November 5th, 2007
623 posts
12.7 Years
um just curious but how did you change the background(orange thing)in the 1st screenshot u know the big oak

Easy,Opened up VBA found the colur on palete viewer, fliped offsets searched in hex open APE and keep finding in hex till it's the right one.
Know I'm know as Johnny know (New account), so all Pms or anything that account thanks :)

destinedjagold

You Can Contact me in PC's Discord

Age 29
Male
Philippines
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.4 Years
hey there, I noticed the pallete editing, but kinda forgot to post it previously. EHeheh...

Anyways, are we, this time, gonna play as Gary..? Just a question, though.., since whenever I play a hack, I always choose the female one.

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen October 12th, 2010
Posted September 18th, 2010
1,104 posts
12.3 Years
why did you choose to put all the attacks and item names into lowercase? Is this an idea from D/P?
(not complaining, just wanted to ask)
I was going to do that aswell, but I haven't found a day where I can just sit and work with a hex editor all day. I like the lowecase letters, The uppercase letters, in my opinion, was one the worst parts about the Pokemon games.
Gone.

Ooka

Cosmic

Age 27
Challenging The E4
Posted May 16th, 2018
2,617 posts
12.2 Years
I know it doesn't have anything to do with the hack, but is it alright if I use your idea to use CSS in the first post of my hack?

Ooka

Cosmic

Age 27
Challenging The E4
Posted May 16th, 2018
2,617 posts
12.2 Years
Wow, that's a little harsh, well anyways, the library looks nice, so are you meaning that anything that happens in the game shows up in the books at the library?
Advertiser Content