Mr.Kaizer/Awesome

Age 28
Male
Norway/Trøndelag
Seen July 24th, 2012
Posted June 9th, 2011
16 posts
8.4 Years
Drageon, a dragon doglike creature? yes please.

Dragonbreath, firethrower/blast, earthquake would be possible to learn, and it would look kinda diffrent from the other eevolutions.
At least I hope so :3
http://olapola.deviantart.com/
Just for the record,
The weather today is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of:
A. Indifference or
B. Disinterest in what the critics say

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul

Male
In Johto, living the life of a Dragon Trainer
Seen May 15th, 2014
Posted February 19th, 2012
141 posts
8.7 Years
Poison/ Veneon
I can see it(literally) It looks like Glaceon, but light purple, and it's ears are shorter with ends that are dark purple. Paws dark purple, it's fur has small patches of black spikes(like Jolteon's fur) and the end of its tail looks like a curved blade.
Evolves into Veneon by training in a swamp at night.
This signature has been disabled.
Too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Male
Seen August 15th, 2011
Posted June 19th, 2011
29 posts
8.6 Years
Titaneon as a Steel type. Eevee could possibly evolve into this maybe by training in places such as the Powerplant where Zapdos is seen or maybe other places surrounded by large amounts of Steel.

It would learn moves (as level up moves) such as: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Metal Claw,

Its stats would be lacking Speed, but high in Defense and Sp. Defense with neutral Atk.
White Version FC: 2837 9457 2406
Heartgold FC: 1463 0135 3371
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6687816#post6687816-- my trading thread

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!

Age 22
Male
You know, the place, with the thing, and the stuff
Seen February 17th, 2012
Posted December 23rd, 2011
354 posts
9.6 Years
Meleeon the fighting type Eeveelution.

Evolves from holding an Expert Belt and leveling up with high happiness level.

It would look like a more bulky version of Eevee and a long tail.

It could learn moves like High Jump Kick, Close Combat, Double Kick, Iron Tail ect.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan

Female
Canada
Seen November 10th, 2012
Posted November 3rd, 2012
705 posts
8.7 Years
Titaneon as a Steel type. Eevee could possibly evolve into this maybe by training in places such as the Powerplant where Zapdos is seen or maybe other places surrounded by large amounts of Steel.

It would learn moves (as level up moves) such as: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Metal Claw,

Its stats would be lacking Speed, but high in Defense and Sp. Defense with neutral Atk.
I second that. I can very well imagine a metal looking eeveelution.

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!

Male
India
Seen June 19th, 2014
Posted August 15th, 2013
34 posts
8.4 Years
steel of course maxion it has a sharp edged tail which can almost cut through anything, i would like to say another dual type evo steel ghost phantomaxion
This signature has been disabled.
Taller than allowed limit. :(
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN

Seen April 13th, 2016
Posted April 12th, 2016
4,164 posts
10.6 Years
It's got to be Dragon for me, I mean, it would seriously be great to see how it would turn out. It could sorta have wiskers like Gyarados have, and a mega tail (Don't ask). xD

I think Normal should be an option, I mean, there could be some possibility that an Eevee could evolve into a cool normal type, kind of based on the same design as a normal Eevee, I've seen loads of fanart.
Spoiler:

Just like a bigger, furrier Eevee. :3
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!

Age 24
Male
Unova's Kantotown
Seen March 30th, 2016
Posted June 17th, 2014
263 posts
10.3 Years
I'd want a Dragon-type Eeveelution, Draceon! It would have all-around good stats (55/110/75/110/85/90 perhaps) and an awesome movepool like Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Outrage, and Dragon Dance. I imagine it would look kind of like Dragonair color-wise, but with Charizard-like wings and a Vaporeon-like body. It would also have a tail similar to Dragonair's, and a spiky white collar around its neck similar to Bowser's.
HACKS I SUPPORT:
Pokemon Brown
Pokemon Prism
Pokemon Rijon Adventures

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser

Female
Lavender Town
Seen February 22nd, 2012
Posted August 15th, 2011
109 posts
8.4 Years
I would make it the Poison type. Poison's always fun, in any game.

As for its name... pardon me as I check Thesaurus for "poison"
Blighteon
Contageon
Contameon
Maligneon
Septeon

Before Leafeon came out, I had thought they might make a grass-type evolution and call it Ivyeon.
75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

Painting with Smeargles, all day and night.
Mewtwo's laboratory within my sights.
God, grant me a lightning bolt path-
I pray for safe passage thru numbers and math.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies

Male
In your closet :D
Seen June 15th, 2019
Posted November 28th, 2013
333 posts
8.7 Years
Type: Rock
Name: Bouldeon
Originality: 20% at best
Looks: Like if an eevee and a geodude had babies..
White FC: 0090-4467-9042

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. -Karen

We are all books because we have spines and stories to tell.

Ground Monotype for the Ultimate Pokecommunity League

o3o

Female
Equestria, Ponyville, Sugarcube Corner
Seen January 18th, 2014
Posted November 12th, 2011
291 posts
8.6 Years
From the word arachnid, based on a scorpion.

Name: Arachneon
Type: Bug/Poison
Species: Stinger Pokémon
Appearence:
- A small cat-like creature with eight eyes (two large eyes, six small eyes) and a long tail with a stinger. Dark purple/blue fur and a scaly underbelly.
Evolves by: Levelling up whilst holding Poison Barb

pinkie pie.

Xilfer

Just won't die.

Male
Your mind
Seen May 5th, 2015
Posted May 5th, 2015
1,880 posts
9.1 Years
Morteon: Name based on the latin word for "Dead" "Mortuus"

Type: Ghost.

Movepool:

Start- Scary Face
Start- Tackle
LV5- Tail Whip
LV8- Foresight
LV11- Helping Hand
LV16- Astonish
LV20- Night Shade
LV25- Spite
LV39- Confuse Ray
LV44- Nasty Plot
LV49- Embargo
LV53- Dark Pulse
LV55- Night Daze
LV60- Foul Play

Evolves if Faints while battling a Ghost-Type Pokemon.

The Dead Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry:

Pokemon HellFire Version:
This Pokemon looks dead when it evolves. But eventually grows a ghost-like rear end tail, replacing its hind legs and starts to float. This Pokemon has the power to possess dead bodies of Pokemon and Humans. Although it isn't really dead, it seems to be a fully fledged ghost of something that never existed.

Pokemon SweetDreams Version:
It is not a good idea to keep this Pokemon in your home, for at night it will act as a Poltergeist of sorts. It is not because Morteon despises you, but rather because it's Morteon's nature. Morteon can possess the bodies of dead humans and Pokemon alike. Even other Ghost Pokemon.

Picture i found off the internet that might as well represent this Pokemon:

Spoiler:

It does have a rear end, i know. Not exactly what i described. But this is one of the best pics i could find.

I might come back to this thread to present more Brilliant Eeveelutions!
Advertiser Content