Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
How about adding an event when Poliwag saving Red from drowning and evolve into Poliwhirl??

Sorry for my bad English :)
Yes! I'm going to do that. I'm doing the Cerulean Gym right now, and I already added that part in. However, I've made it that, that event would only occur if you have Poliwhirl in your team. Anyway, I'm going to release the first patch soon.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
I hope you don't give up man :O ..There is also other people who make the same game like you before but he never finished it..SO i hope you can at least complete Red story before u give up >__<
Definitely not going to give up. I update everyday. Although, my update would be less and less for this following week, since I have so much uni assessment and exams.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
Recreated Route 24, and updated the Lake Monster Arc. Currently doing Bill's arc, and finishing up on the Surge Robbery Arc.

i been watching this since you first started posting i cant wait for it to come out i got tired of all these games that name drop red but don't know the story thank you for making one
No problem. Yep, I'm following the manga exactly. Every event would be inside the game. Although, I did extend some of the event from the manga abit (e.g. The kangaskan arc involve you (player) to find a Full Heal to heal its baby). I've also adding several filler plot inside such as traveling to Orange Island, Dojo Brothers arc and Lake Monster Arc as a bonus side quest for players to do after they finished the main story, or while taking a break from the main storyline.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Male
High above you
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted May 21st, 2019
318 posts
7.2 Years
Finally completed Bill's arc. Nearly finish for Surge arc as well. After that, i will upload the first patch.

By the way, anyone know when I can move the thread to Hack Showcase?
I think you should just write a message to the emulation moderators(e.g. DrFuji).
Nice to hear that I soon can start playing :)
Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844

How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a .zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
I can advertise this thread to other website so they will know about your project :D ..
So i wonder,do you want any people that can assist with your Project development?Maybe in banner making or etc?
Thanks I don't need help for assistin the project. I'm doing this for fun, and I like every bit of it.

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.

Age 22
Female
New Lenox, IL
Seen October 25th, 2016
Posted May 2nd, 2014
124 posts
12.6 Years
Wow, this looks incredible so far. I'd love to see this done, but I know it's going to take quite a while. I remember growing up with some of the Pokemon Adventure mangas, and this really makes me wanna read more. I have a feeling you won't be doing the Yellow series as it was so short, though (what I grew up with)

By the way (sorry, I had to)
MEGAMAN MEGAMAN
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪RIDIN' ON CARS ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
Click above for my collab YouTube Let's Play channel!
Featuring games like Pokemon SoulSilver, Mystery Dungeon, and Persona 3: FES!

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
Remade Route 5, and removed the right exit from CERULEAN CITY, but will be adding something to take its place in the future. Added an event to foreshadow Green and Blue reappearance later in the game.

Wow, this looks incredible so far. I'd love to see this done, but I know it's going to take quite a while. I remember growing up with some of the Pokemon Adventure mangas, and this really makes me wanna read more. I have a feeling you won't be doing the Yellow series as it was so short, though (what I grew up with)

By the way (sorry, I had to)
MEGAMAN MEGAMAN
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪RIDIN' ON CARS ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
I actually do intend to do the Yellow Chapter, but I'll just add some filler contents to up the game.

Aethestode

Hacker

Male
Australia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted January 8th, 2019
1,691 posts
11.8 Years
Your game look really nice! I'am so exited for the first "demo".

Good Lucky with your project and don't give up ^^

You will made Moltres+Zapados+Articuno?

The game go until what chapter of the manga?

(Sorry for my english)
Yes, I will make Molticuno (Moltres + Zapdos + Articuno). The game goes up to the end of Red Chapter, so after the Pokemon League. Then you'll be able to travel to Orange Isle to face Ash, and then after that, you'll start the beginning of Yellow Chapter, where you'll face Bruno. Then the game ends.
Advertiser Content