Advertiser Content

Platinum Pokemon Origin Platinum Page 2

Started by Lazerith May 17th, 2013 1:09 PM
  • 73 replies
Seen September 28th, 2016
Posted August 20th, 2016
1 posts
3.2 Years
Alright, I tried out this hack. I loved it, really (yeah, the hack freezed at the pre-Spear Pillar room, but I only changed the Sav to my original Platinum game on my R4, and I had pass it with without problems). But there's a problem... a "little" problem; the event items does not work at all. I tried to go to the Rotom's Secret room... but nothing. After getting the National Dex, I went to the Route 224 and the mystery house in the Canavile City (with their respective objects), for get Shaymin and Darkrai... nothing succeded. What a pity... but hey, good hack!
Seen September 16th, 2018
Posted April 26th, 2017
2 posts
3.7 Years
Hey! I just wanted to say that your game is amazing so far! My team has had so many adventures through the updated platinum game, and i wish to have more...

however, I am getting a glitch that crashes my game as I am in the battle area and am about to battle with Barry against Flint and Volkner. It also crashed earlier when I entered the area, but I fixed that by swapping the game files. This time however I'm not too sure that it is working the same way it was before and it still crashed.

I just hope that the game can either be fixed, or I might be able to be told how to skip this area and move onto the other parts of the game, Ie: survival area, resort area, routes inbetween, etc.

As stated above i am having fun with this game and I would LOVE to continue it, but at its current state I can't.
If you do take the time to read my message, thank you.
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted August 23rd, 2019
80 posts
4.1 Years
Hey! I just wanted to say that your game is amazing so far! My team has had so many adventures through the updated platinum game, and i wish to have more...

however, I am getting a glitch that crashes my game as I am in the battle area and am about to battle with Barry against Flint and Volkner. It also crashed earlier when I entered the area, but I fixed that by swapping the game files. This time however I'm not too sure that it is working the same way it was before and it still crashed.

I just hope that the game can either be fixed, or I might be able to be told how to skip this area and move onto the other parts of the game, Ie: survival area, resort area, routes inbetween, etc.

As stated above i am having fun with this game and I would LOVE to continue it, but at its current state I can't.
If you do take the time to read my message, thank you.
I hope it does not crush your spirit or whatsoever but there is no fix on what you are mentioning (believe me I know. I scratched every corner of internet to find one). Though a ray of hope, there was another bug on a previous part of the game and it can be tackled by changing the rom file with the original one and changing back to Origin Platinum after passing the buggy part. It might work in this case too but I never had time to try. You might want to give it a shot. Good luck in advance.

PS: I hope Lazerith would come to PC miraculously and fix the bug!

Name: CrystalDust
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted August 23rd, 2019
80 posts
4.1 Years
I hope it does not crush your spirit or whatsoever but there is no fix on what you are mentioning (believe me I know. I scratched every corner of internet to find one). Though a ray of hope, there was another bug on a previous part of the game and it can be tackled by changing the rom file with the original one and changing back to Origin Platinum after passing the buggy part. It might work in this case too but I never had time to try. You might want to give it a shot. Good luck in advance.

PS: I hope Lazerith would come to PC miraculously and fix the bug!
To those who cares, I tried to tacke the mentioned bug and it works if you change it with the original rom. Didn't change it back to the hacked one in the facility though. I don't know what happens if you change it in the facility.

Name: CrystalDust
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Spurkl3z

Togetic the Airbending Hufflepuff

Age 20
Female
netherlands
Seen March 24th, 2018
Posted February 26th, 2018
8 posts
2.3 Years
hey,

i'd love to play this but i am having trouble finding the right rom to use with xdelta patcher?
i'm using the GUI one from another site to patch, using the .xdelta file, a source file and an output file, and it keeps giving me the error message "xd3_invalid_input" and this should mean that i am not using the right rom, so could some1 who knows (like Lazerith, a dev of this rom or any1 who could help, much thanks in advance!) which rom to use send me this by pm, or a link to it? the sha1 hash from the original platinum rom could help too, then i'll just need to compare multiple site's platinum .nds.

hope some1 could help! hope y'all have a nice day c=
also, origin platinum looks very promising, good work on it !

I downloaded the game but I can't find it in my game list! Does anyone know how to fix this?
google on how to patch! (you'll prolly need a windows machine as i dont think there's a native linux version for xdelta)
after patching, put the modified .nds file anywhere you can easily access on your android or laptop/computer, like in the downloads folder, open up your emulator and navigate to it

if you have an emulator that can scan for certain files like nds, zip or 7z, it will find that automatically.
i recommend making an mega account (cloud storage) as they have a client and app that syncs between your phone and laptop, and anything you patch on your computer, upload it and it'll get synced to your phone. import the file from megasync app, and navigate to the Mega Downloads folder inside your emulator which is easily accessible. after importing the scan function should be able to find it too!

if need more help just ask, i'm not a guru but i know the basics of this kinda stuff

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User

Male
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
2,060 posts
11 Years
I am releasing an unofficial version of this hack as a hotfix for the Fight Zone freeze, since the creator of the hack has been nowhere to be seen in the last 2 years.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!StRnRJZL!9w62Lm322fTGkhVTekuyK8uOzJym4ZBAqqCfgZ4m6hk

Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.5 (unofficial) changelog:
  • Fixed Fight Zone freeze(s).
Credit given to MrCheeze for identifying script #201 as the cause.

---

Quick update: I made a new patch: changed the Spear Pillar back to the original warp. The crash complained about earlier does not appear to be present and can be safely reenabled.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!z4RwBZIA!yLV5RHNXO0jwyLfrQLmdmgCdJXQ_p27mhf4XkmYxOqU

Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.51 (unofficial) changelog:
  • Restored pre-Spear Pillar room warp as the crash no longer appears to exist.
v1.51 Again: https://mega.nz/#!qhpBWJjI!DAK-YU7xMYc0iIYiSnQACIPfrStE33bW1W_k67fG2qs
Does someone by any chance still have this patch? Both links are dead.

Takako Rune

Hack Player

Female
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted December 16th, 2018
36 posts
3.2 Years
hey,

i'd love to play this but i am having trouble finding the right rom to use with xdelta patcher?
i'm using the GUI one from another site to patch, using the .xdelta file, a source file and an output file, and it keeps giving me the error message "xd3_invalid_input" and this should mean that i am not using the right rom, so could some1 who knows (like Lazerith, a dev of this rom or any1 who could help, much thanks in advance!) which rom to use send me this by pm, or a link to it? the sha1 hash from the original platinum rom could help too, then i'll just need to compare multiple site's platinum .nds.

hope some1 could help! hope y'all have a nice day c=
also, origin platinum looks very promising, good work on it !
3541 Pokemon Platinum Version (US) is the one that worked for me. :)
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 7th, 2019
23 posts
4.7 Years
3541 Pokemon Platinum Version (US) is the one that worked for me. :)
File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: 9253921d
MD4: 766b33089da89181a4bb0661aa008de1
MD5: d66ad7a2a0068b5d46e0781ca4953ae9
SHA-1: ce81046eda7d232513069519cb2085349896dec7

File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1).nds
CRC-32: 69d628e8
MD4: 4577b668651cb89aa307f48ae4b03a59
MD5: ab828b0d13f09469a71460a34d0de51b
SHA-1: 0862ec35b24de5c7e2dcb88c9eea0873110d755c

Tested both of these ROMS, both are clean. Patch didn't work for any of them. I tested v1.4 and that didn't work either so I do not know what the hell is up with that lol.

Used three different xDelta patchers: xDeltaUI, xDeltaGUI, and DeltaPatcher (v2.0.1)

Error:
With DeltaPatcher (v2.0.1):
[9:56:44 PM] Original file "Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Rev 1).nds" selected.
[9:56:47 PM] Patch file "Pokemon Origin Platinum.xdelta" selected.
[9:56:48 PM] Applying patch, please wait... (don't panic!)
[9:56:48 PM] An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
[9:57:06 PM] Original file "Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA).nds" selected.
[9:57:08 PM] Applying patch, please wait... (don't panic!)
[9:57:09 PM] An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

With xDeltaUI:
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT (Both ROMs)

With xDeltaGUI:
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT (Both ROMs)

Again my ROMs are clean, already checked the databases to make sure they were clean. I think the patch is just broken.
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 7th, 2019
23 posts
4.7 Years
Here you go everyone, Pokemon Origin Platinum v1.51. A friend and I were on the hunt for this damn patch and he managed to get his hands on it. I did some tweaking with the patch though so it isn't restricted to one specific Pokemon Platinum ROM dump, so I made this compatible with TWO ROM dumps that most people have.

Improper Dump: (This was the base of the ROM hack though)
File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA) (Xenophobia).nds
CRC-32: 1d8a5220
MD4: f308574ceba819d951119561a32aeb42
MD5: f8905424f7d8aea299c51ec7580b33d8
SHA-1: c5072bf51a5ecc51ade99d3506c023f5bac3eeb3

Proper Dump:
File: Pokemon - Platinum Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: 9253921d
MD4: 766b33089da89181a4bb0661aa008de1
MD5: d66ad7a2a0068b5d46e0781ca4953ae9
SHA-1: ce81046eda7d232513069519cb2085349896dec7

This patch WILL work with these two dumps of the games, I still highly recommend you use a PROPER Pokemon Platinum dump (as seen above labeled "Proper Dump") so you can avoid any possible issues during the game.

Link to the patch: (v1.51)
https://mega.nz/#F!UE5niQiJ!MSuGVkUcuEiUh6B5BTijhg
Advertiser Content