• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey!
I'm interested in your:
- Vulpix: 31/x/31/31/31/31
o Drought
o Timid or Modest
o Hex, hypnosis, extrasensory
Timid!

- Beldum: 31/31/31/x/31/31
o Adamant or Jolly
Adamant!

- Absol: 31/31/31/x/31/31
o Jolly
o Play Rough

I have on offer:
5iv Perfect Timid Gastly with Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch and Perish Song
Female 5iv Careful Shuckle HA (-Speed)
Male 6iv Modest Snorunt HA with Spikes
Female 5iv Adamant Growlithe in a love ball with morning sun, crunch, flare blitz and close combat (-sp Def or -hp)

Let me know if you are interested
Cheers

I am definitely interested. I will start working on your pokemon and let you know when they are ready. In return I would love the Female 5iv Careful Shuckle HA (-Speed), Male 6iv Modest Snorunt HA with Spikes, Female 5iv Adamant Growlithe in a love ball with morning sun, crunch, flare blitz and close combat (-sp Def).

Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
Hey im really interested in a vulpix with drought.
The only thing good i really have to offer is a shiny Eevee

Years
Hey im really interested in a vulpix with drought.
The only thing good i really have to offer is a shiny Eevee

Alright cool. I will definitely take the shiny eevee and if you okay with a Timid nature I can have one ready in about an hour or less. Let me know asap so I can get the vulpix ready.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
Alright cool. I will definitely take the shiny eevee and if you okay with a Timid nature I can have one ready in about an hour or less. Let me know asap so I can get the vulpix ready.

Thanks

Yeah I'm okay with a Timid nature.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Okay, hopefully you can help out with my request.
I posted this request in another trade shop and the guy declined because he didn't like my offer.
Here is my request ^_^

Litwick:
Nickname- Spectre
Nature- Modest
Ability- Flash Fire
Gender- Male
IVs - Preferebly 31 in Special Attack and speed, any others are alright (:

I really hope you can help out with my request.
About payment for it, I have been doing alot of Wonder Trading lately and have acquired a bunch of awesome Breeding pokemon, so I may be able to find out some HA breeding rejects ^_^ (I know for sure I have a Drought Vulpix, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a Protean Froakie)

Thank you in advance ^_^

EDIT: I just checked the Froakie, it's a 4IV Timid Protean Froakie, missing perfect IVs in Attack and Speed.

Years
Okay, hopefully you can help out with my request.
I posted this request in another trade shop and the guy declined because he didn't like my offer.
Here is my request ^_^

Litwick:
Nickname- Spectre
Nature- Modest
Ability- Flash Fire
Gender- Male
IVs - Preferebly 31 in Special Attack and speed, any others are alright (:

I really hope you can help out with my request.
About payment for it, I have been doing alot of Wonder Trading lately and have acquired a bunch of awesome Breeding pokemon, so I may be able to find out some HA breeding rejects ^_^ (I know for sure I have a Drought Vulpix, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a Protean Froakie)

Thank you in advance ^_^

EDIT: I just checked the Froakie, it's a 4IV Timid Protean Froakie, missing perfect IVs in Attack and Speed.

I would most happy to help you out. And about the payment I already have those pokemon so I would not need them. If you can check my complete list and if you have something thats not listed there I would love to take that otherwise you don't need anything specific I will just take something random.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
Ok so I was wondering if I could get a seeddot and a weepingbell I dont know what you would wish for trade them

Years
Ok so I was wondering if I could get a seeddot and a weepingbell I dont know what you would wish for trade them

I would need a little more information about what you wanted like IVs, nature, egg moves, etc. Also if you check my original post I have a want list there but it is not necessary to have anything from there it would just be nice to get something in return. So, if you can provide me with additional information about the pokemon then I would be happy to breed them for you.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 24, 2023
for the Ivs, nature, egg movees and stuff doesnt matter to me but would a 6iv Ditto count I can clone mine for you unless you perfer a breed one (mines jp thou )

Years
for the Ivs, nature, egg movees and stuff doesnt matter to me but would a 6iv Ditto count I can clone mine for you unless you perfer a breed one (mines jp thou )

Alright cool thats fine. I would definitely love a jp 6 IV ditto, but I probably won't be able to trade for a day or so if thats okay.

Thanks

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I was wondering if you could breed a psyduck for me?
It will have to be calm with Synchronoise.
Female with Cloud Nine: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can offer a timid chatot with tangled feet.
And EMs: Encore, Nasty Plot, and Boomburst.
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back