gimmepie

Age 24
Male
Australia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
20,342 posts
7.5 Years
I tend to plan way further ahead than I should in all honesty and I tend to aim to make arcs happens the way I have them planned.

aeternum

Not Suitable For All Ages

Indiana
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted July 18th, 2019
13,229 posts
6.6 Years
I adapt. I have already planned how all my characters are going to die, if they're going to die, and I have some character development planned but for the most part it's all subject to change.

Gandhi Savage

OJAMA DELTA HURRICANE

Age 24
Male
Ireland
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted April 2nd, 2019
700 posts
8.7 Years
I try and plan out a basic outline but rarely go too in-depth. I've burned a time or two too many where I get really into the RP and for how I'm going to develop my character only for the RP to die without notice. Overall I am pretty adaptable now, at least more than I was initially.
-under construction
twitter youtube instagram podcast

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
33,072 posts
11.9 Years
I plan a lot haha. But only very general stuff. Like in Crossroads; the characters and their choices greatly affect how the story unfolds.

SV

See You Space Cowboy

Male
Seen July 17th, 2019
Posted June 26th, 2019
3,393 posts
8.6 Years
I generally plan out what I wanna do with my characters ahead of time, but I usually leave it open to other character's influence, and see where it goes from there.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak
Advertiser Content