Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev

Age 27
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
34 posts
1.1 Years
I'm pretty sure we only get questions along these lines because people watch others play the game and see Spectre. In which case, I'll clarify this once more:

The Spectre mystery gift ended last year and will not be returning. Altaran Charmander in general will be obtainable in normal gameplay in future versions. This means that missing out on Spectre does not mean you won't ever get Altaran Charmander.
Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
126 posts
9.4 Years
is there any new version of pokemon sardonyx? I'm in city Ironis
guessing u didnt look at the various links provided cuz if u did u woulda noticed that ironis is the last city currently available
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun
Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
126 posts
9.4 Years
Thank you ... I had read it, I just wanted to confirm it
no problem and for future reference make sure to keep watch on the first page as whenever the version gets updated the initial post gets updated accordingly
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev

Age 27
Male
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
34 posts
1.1 Years
Based on that error, that is an issue with Altaran Sigilyph having been implemented, but its moveset not set correctly.

That being said, that was an issue we were well aware of and it has been fixed since we released the 2.2 core. The fact that you've encountered this issue suggests that you only downloaded the core version and did not patch as instructed as on the download page (and unfortunately, multiple times in this thread... and Discord server.... Thanks guys....). Use the launcher to download and apply the patch to your game. If that does not work, you can download the patch from the download page itself and attempt to manually apply the patch by unzipping the archive's files directly into your game folder, replacing the files as prompted.
Advertiser Content