• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation I Evolution Family Pokémon of the Day #1: Bulbasaur

Do you think that Bulbasaur is your fan favorite?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
What's happening with you guys? Here is the 1st fan-favoritable Generation I Evolution Family Pokémon of the Day:
latest

Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur is a Grass/Poison-type Seed Pokémon.
It is 2'04" tall.
It weighs 15.2 lbs.
It has a gender ratio of 7 males to 1 female.
It activates its Overgrow ability.

Please let me whether or not you think it's your fan favorite Pkémon in your vote, thanks.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Yes.
Times infinity.
If it's in consideration of favourite starter.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Honestly, I like all the of the gen I starters equally, but have a soft spot for Bulbasaur? But I don't know, I like all three of them. I get upset with all the "not picked" memes Bulbasaur seems to get all the time...

Years
I'm not crazy about the Kanto starters, however, Bulbasaur is one of my favourites out of all of them (along with Charizard) although Venusaur is less than appealing.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I love bulbasaur. It's my favorite Kanto starter and up there as maybe my favorite starter, but it's hard to say for sure.

Back