• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what Pokémon would help you cook

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 12, 2021
Scyther, it can cut meats, vegetables and et cetera for meals. Although I must avoid to showing it red things.

Years
A Fire/Psychic type like Delphox seems like it would be the perfect cooking partner. It's a personal source of heat, and hopefully its Psychic typing gives it an advantage in knowing how to prepare meals.

Years
Dragonite.

Hear me out, here. Not only do I have a Pokemon that can breathe fire so I also have a source of heat, but I also have a form of transportation! I know that's kind of besides the point, but what if I'm running short on ingredients? It's important that this situation be rectified asap, so Dragonite is my solid go to. Plus, it's really intelligent as well so I'm pretty sure it can learn how to cook a few meals, too!

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
Definitely Delphox. Being psychic type, it's pretty smart and likely could follow recipes pretty well (and could reach things that are too high in the cabinets without needing a stepstool), and its fire typing would allow it to control the strength of the flames. It'd likely be a great asset to culinary efforts in a kitchen or on the go. I'd especially enjoy a Delphox's help cooking for a larger group, since we'd be able to handle different parts of the tasks to speed up the cooking.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Such an interesting question! I think a fire type and a grass type should do it for some reason.
Pansear, Sceptile and Cincinno for me. Pansear will deal with the heating activities, while Sceptile will be the chef.
Cincinno should be obvious, because Cincinno will help with cleaning after the cooking's done!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
this is an old post but I thought i'd reply. I did a playthrough of Gold and I had a sort of unofficial cooking theme: bayleef (spice), magmar (heat), farfetch'd (veggies), miltank (dairy), golduck (water)

Years
Milcery and Alcremie would help me with making desserts surely.
I get the feeling that Chikorita would be quite knowledgeable as far as spices go.
I'd ask Riolu to help me with kneading bread, since they're a fighting type and very energetic, so I think they'd like it.
I think Scyther would be very good at chopping things.
Torkoal could function as a stovetop, like in that one Pokemon anime episode (or was it a video on the Pokemon yt channel? I'm not sure).

I know it says on the op to pick one but... I can't....

Years
Combusken! I feel like this fire-avian would be a splendid cook. Not only can it light a fire to help cook food, but it can also cut vegetables with some swift karate chops! The two of us would serve up a scrumptious meal in no time.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I have a feeling Aipom would be good at finding and gathering berries and any fruit for me. That would help me quite a bit when it comes to cooking, I'm terrible at finding the right ingredients, but I suppose Aipom would be quite entertaining to watch too, if I ever get flustered.

Back