• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your favorite thing about R/S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
The best thing about it is that it's the newest. ^_~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I love the enhanced graphics and the 2 on 2 battles, but that's all I really like about it

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
I like music the most ^_^ (my favorite is from route 113)

Later I like graphics.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
yes how can i forget 2 on 2 battles... it's a whole new world for the metagame. That's where moves like Skill Swap and Slaking comes into play...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
The new attacks, and the separation of the metagame into 202 and 386.

A stroke of genius for Gamefreak, even though they got a lot of hate for it in the beginning.

Amoblaz

Quester
Years
I Like the new 2 Vs 2 Battle mode, i love it when i'm batteling my Friend with Kyogre and Blaziken!

and some new pokemons are realy COOL, but some of them are stupid...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
weird but powerful... it has the highest stats in the game excluding legendaries. It's a powerful tank unless you got fighting type moves. (and sometimes even if you have fighting type moves, it's still difficult)

Red Storm

The Evil Pokemon Trainer
Years
I like the graphics, some of the newer pokemon, and the two on two battles. They still need to do some improvement with dual types as far as what's super effective to them. Oh, and they need to get flying off gyarados and make it a water/dragon type, not water/flying.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Here 22sa, I have the latest suicine pill for you to buy.

What was this topic about again, oh yeah, favorite thing about Ruby/Sapphire.

Mine would be The Not Too Easy To Not Too Hard To Beat Gyms.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
I like the storyline. Oh yeah I like the Teams too. (Team Magma, Team Aqua) I also like the new moves and graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back