• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please tell me I'm not the only one that used to have a neopets account back in the day

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
YALL NEOPETS WAS THE REASON I BEGGED MY PARENTS TO GET THE INTERNET
back when The Internet™ was not a common household thing

My cousin introduced me to it once and I was like I need my own internet so I can play more than once a week

My first account was _pheonix156_ and then I had a bunch of side accounts too, it's hard to log back into those cause I was not old enough to play when I first made those accounts and I put a fake birthday in, which, if you can't remember makes it impossible to retrieve your account so rip

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I had over ten neopets accounts, actually.

The only one I can access has my full birth name, so I won't share it. :') I've been playing again recently, and they increased the amount of Neopets you can have to five. (Six if you pay). While, as an adult, the game is kinda silly to me, I still enjoy it.

...Although I have like four Kacheeks on my account and whatever the fish one is, and that's it. I think my preference is very clear.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My very first Neopets account, probably from 2000, got frozen for some reason. I never did figure out why and I lost the email to the account soon after making it so once I was locked out of it, that was it. I also lied about my birthday so years later when they implemented the option to contact staff to regain access to an account, I couldn't verify my birthday. I was 11 when I made the account and lied about being... well, I'd hoped I'd lied about being 13, but apparently not because staff told me that wasn't the birthday I used LOL. So oh well.

I have one or two other accounts that I tried over the years but I was never as into it. Sometimes I still go play the games here and there, though. I like the time-limit cooking one.

Years
ffsjjssj how did I miss this thread??
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=speech

Here is my account! Had an older one from 2000 or so myself, but was frozen right before customization came out (2006 or 2007?) because I was using an autorestocker. lol
Don't do that anymore of course, though I also don't play at all. I only ever log in to spin the daily wheel that gives money and because I love my pets too much!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
ffsjjssj how did I miss this thread??
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=speech

Here is my account! Had an older one from 2000 or so myself, but was frozen right before customization came out (2006 or 2007?) because I was using an autorestocker. lol
Don't do that anymore of course, though I also don't play at all. I only ever log in to spin the daily wheel that gives money and because I love my pets too much!

I might have killed for your username 15 years ago

also kjhfkldf are those UC plushie pets

Years
wow
ahah I actually didn't think of that username myself, my friend gave me the account after mine was frozen since she quit. The pets and such are all mine though! Account itself was near empty when I got it. My previous username was voice, and man I miss it ; ; Nowadays five characters is too short for a username, so I can't remake it again (was purged after a while since it was banned).

And ya :3c I love my UC babies!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
update: after seeing this thread and then seeing this video pop up on my YouTube feed (this guy is hilarious btw I recommend) I started playing again lmao

And so I picked back up on this account - it's an account I made in 2016 and clearly abandoned without doing anything, but I'ma start painting and customizing my pets soon since I like their names - not going to be actively playing but I'll def play with the stock market and food club bets for easy np

My plans so far are

Klemen > Baby Draik
Misagon > Maraquan Cybunny
Vorzia > Mutant Peophin

Last edited:

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
I did make an account once upon a time. My Neopet was a pegacorn, though I don't remember the species name anymore. But she was yellow with blue eyes.

The minigames were fun and my favorite was a turn-based board thing were you had villagers you has to defend and as you defeated enemies they became allies, and every different species had their strengths and items they could pick. Don't remember the name of the game, but if I ever found it again I'd only play that one.

Back