• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Foggy Weather

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
I've been playing Pokémon Shield, and I really liked the new "weathers" that were included there:

1) Foggy: In battle, there's always the Misty Terrain's effect, until you change it with a move, of course.
2) Thunder Storm: There're rain and the Electric Terrain's effect (same as before, they'll be there until you change them with a move).

So, I was wondering if it could be implemented in Essentials 17.2, and I tried to make it works, but I don't know so much about scripting, then, if anyone knows something or has an idea about how to do it possible (if it can be), please share it here. I really want to add Foggy and Thunder Storm weathers.

Thanks in advance.

Back