• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] ?? Square Enix Fanclub ??

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
picture.php

??Square Enix Fanclub??
Hello and welcome to the Square Enix Fanclub! This is your go-to destination to discuss all things related to the games created by Japanese developer Square Enix. This includes Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and The World Ends With You, just to name a few. Anything is fair game so long as you follow the rules but generally we discuss news, recently released games, or old favourites. Everyone is welcome so long as you're a fan.
Rules & Guidelines
There aren't a whole lot of rules because rules are boring. But please try to follow these so we can have fun discussions that stay on-topic.

? USE SPOILER TAGS FOR NEWER GAMES
I know spoiler tags can be cumbersome and annoying so I'm not going to require them for every single game, but if a game came out in the last year, be courteous to your fellow club members and put it in a spoiler.
? WHEN TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT
It's okay to change the topic when everyone has answered the current discussion question or there haven't been any posts in a few days.
? WHEN NOT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT
If discussion is active and people are obviously still interested in the current topic, either ease into the new one (by participating in the current discussion and gently bringing up your own to see if people latch onto it) or wait for a better time. (You'll likely find that many of us are good at juggling multiple topics at once so don't be shy to bring up something else at the same time!)

...honestly, that's about it. I may add to this at any time if issues come up but previous clubs have always had great members so I don't expect any problems! ?
How to Join
Joining is simple: all you have to do is jump right into the discussion and follow the rules.

If you're more comfortable filling out a new member form like most clubs have when you join, I've got you covered:

Name/Nickname:
SE games/series played:
Favourite SE game:
Favourite SE character:
Answer to the current topic:

(Note: Our first topic will be "what was your first Square-Enix game?". :D)

Since membership is so lax here, I have to insist that when you sign up, you answer the current discussion in your first post! If it's not very active, think up a new discussion topic. If no one's said anything for a while when you want to join, you could tell us about your favourite S-E character, what you've played most recently, what you're looking forward to, or anything along those lines.
Memberlist
Owner
picture.php
Cherrim

Members
picture.php
Dragon

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Name/Nickname: Dragon
SE games/series played: Final Fantasy (3, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 13), The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts (1,2, and Birth by Sleep), Octopath Traveler, Dragon Quest (8)
Favourite SE game: Final Fantasy 6!
Favourite SE character: Terra Branford!

Answer to the current topic: I think my first Square Enix game was Final Fantasy 3. I don't think I finished it though, as my actual first Square Enix game I finished was TWEWY, right before I really got into the Final Fantasy games.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Welcome! :D I remember not being able to get into FF3 when I played it (because I'm really bad at retro games and I ended up lost and underlevelled in a place I absolutely wasn't supposed to be in yet orz), but TWEWY is so good. An excellent first finished entry. :>

I'll fill out my own signup form so you all can get to know me too!

Name/Nickname: Erica / Cherrim
SE games/series played: Kingdom Hearts (all, lmao), Final Fantasy (III, VI, VII, X, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, some spinoffs - Theatrhythm is the best), TWEWY, Chrono Trigger, NieR, Life is Strange, and maybe more??
Favourite SE game: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is my favourite game of all time ;_;
Favourite SE character: ahhh so many. KH: Marluxia, Aqua. FF: Terra, Aerith, Zack, Cloud, Yuna, Fang.

My first SE game was... I think Kingdom Hearts? We rented a PS2 once and I picked out KH because Disney characters on the box and then had to go out and buy a memory card since that didn't come with the console rental. And then the game went on sale a few months later so I bought that... and then finally got a PS2 for Christmas lmaooo. And thus started my horrific tradition of buying entire consoles just for one Kingdom Hearts game. ????

pkmin3033

...dare I join, given Square Enix's more recent track record? xD

Name/Nickname: Dawn
SE games/series played: Pretty much all of them, asides from the smartphone titles and FFXI...and all of the KH titles asides from the first and BBS. Never could get into that series, and god knows I've tried.
Favourite SE game: NieR
Favourite SE character: Popola <3

Answer to the current topic: My first SE game was technically FFVII, but I only did the opening sequence and I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. Really it was FFVIII, which I played all the way through and loved to pieces...I didn't realise FFVII was FFVII for yeeeeears, and when I did realise I'd played a little of SE's darling, I was somewhat nonplussed. xD

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Name/Nickname: bobandbill
SE games/series played: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, TWEWY, Bravely Default, Bravely Second, FFIII, Octopath Traveler (ongoing)
Favourite SE game: Bravely Default, but credit to TWEWY which story was stronger overall, and yet to finish Octopath, so!
Favourite SE character: Ringabel

Answer to the current topic:
The first FF title I played was FFIII. But the first I finished was Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. That was a fun title, especially with friends with local play.

Last edited:

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
  • Name/Nickname: CrimsonMajestic
  • SE games/series played: FFI, FFIII (DS), FFIV (GBA, DS, PSP), FFV (GBA), FFVI (GBA), FFX (PS2, PS4), FFXII (PS2, PS4), FFT: WotL, FFTA, FFTA2, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Star Ocean: First Departure, Star Ocean IV: The Last Hope, Star Ocean V: Integrity & Faithlessness, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP), Bravely Default, Octopath Traveler
  • Favourite SE game: Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
  • Favourite SE character: Cidolfus Orlandeau

• Answer to the current topic: What was your first Square-Enix game?
From what I can remember, the original release of FFX. Otherwise, my memory is rather blurry regarding this.​

Back