• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working On A Solgaleo Deck

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
Currently building a Solgaleo deck on TCGO. Other metal Pokemon cards I've put in are 2x Metagoss GX, Dialga GX, Steelix EX, and an ultra beast GX card Kartana. I have 3 different Solgaleo cards but using 4 as 2 are the one from the Steel Sun theme deck. The other 2 are one with Rising Dash and a GX Solgaleo. Need to know if there are any ways to improve it or if there is another Solgaleo card.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Too cluttered, you need bulky consistent lines and focus around those.

Drop steelix, drop the metagross too (two stage two lines are too heavy really without tapu lele GXs)

You want to run something like

4-3-3 solgaleo line
2 Solgaleo GX
2 dhelmise
1 kartana GX
1 alolan vulpix
1 Solgaleo prism star
1 celesteela

Years
Currently building a Solgaleo deck on TCGO. Other metal Pokemon cards I've put in are 2x Metagoss GX, Dialga GX, Steelix EX, and an ultra beast GX card Kartana. I have 3 different Solgaleo cards but using 4 as 2 are the one from the Steel Sun theme deck. The other 2 are one with Rising Dash and a GX Solgaleo. Need to know if there are any ways to improve it or if there is another Solgaleo card.

FYI, I've moved your thread to the appropriate subforum for deck reviewing and strategies.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024

Drop steelix, drop the metagross too (two stage two lines are too heavy really without tapu lele GXs)

4-3-3 solgaleo line
2 Solgaleo GX
2 dhelmise
1 kartana GX
1 alolan vulpix
1 Solgaleo prism star
1 celesteela

On the subject about Solgaleo decks yesterday I bought a tin which has unlocked a Solgaleo standard deck through a code with a cover picture of Solgaleo. I still don't have the card Solgaleo Prism Star though. Maybe that deck I created can be deleted now and this deck edited to improve it.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
On the subject about Solgaleo decks yesterday I bought a tin which has unlocked a Solgaleo standard deck through a code with a cover picture of Solgaleo. I still don't have the card Solgaleo Prism Star though. Maybe that deck I created can be deleted now and this deck edited to improve it.

You can use Rayquaza from guardians rising for a similar effect

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
It adds 2 more Solgaleo GX cards to the collection meaning I have 3 now instead of 1.

Bradaction

TCG player - 34th Brisbane Regional Championships,
Years

4-3-3 solgaleo line
2 Solgaleo GX
2 dhelmise
1 kartana GX
1 alolan vulpix
1 Solgaleo prism star
1 celesteela

I would also recommend rare candy,

Back