• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something is new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Hi and nice to meet you! ♫
I'm Miinus, and quite new to the world of Pokemon games. Even though I've been watching the series and collected merch for many years, I bought my first Pokemon game just last summer. I've been playing Omega Ruby and X rather actively, and so far X has been my favorite of the two. My favorite Pokemon are Luxray, Garchomp, Haxorus and Dunsparce. My favorite types are dragon and electric.

I'm really shy and bad at conversations, so I think I'll be doing a lot more lurking than actually posting something. The community seems really nice, though. Introductions also have always been a difficulty to me, so I hope this is good enough.
Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'm quite a fan of Luxray myself! Such a cool pokemon, aaah. I too watch the series and collected some merch like plushies and stuff. A lot of people in this forum are twice of the fans that I am, ohoho. But I'm glad you're enjoying ORAS and Pokemon X! <33

Welcome to the forums, btw~~ And yeah, I feel ya'. But you don't have to be shy; the people are pretty friendly, and they'd love to get to know you! And yeah, this intro was great; it's great getting to know you! Have fun, and hope we can chat and be great friends. C:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 28, 2016
Hi there :D
Welcome to PC it doesn't matter how long or short you've been a fan.
I've been watching the series for a long time as well.
Don't worry everyone here is super friendly around here and I hope you have fun here
Ask any questions if you need help and I'll see you around

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hey there Minus!!!!!! Merry Christmas by the way. I also like Luxray too !It is cool and it has electric attributes. Dragons are my favourite too!!! I like to draw them , you can visit my art thread to look at my drawing.

Anyway nice to meet you and welcome

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hey Miinus, cool username. You seem like a really cool person, so if you're bored and wanna chat, hit me up with a visitor message! That's cool that you like to collect Pokemon merch, what's your favorite collectibles? I used to have some Pokemon toys but when I moved I lost most of it. :c

Pokemon X is one of my favorite games as well! I loved how mega evolutions were introduced to the games and I thought it was cool how the game was 3D. I was so excited about the game that I beat it in 1 day!! Such a great game, I thought the coolest thing in the game was Mega Charizard X, that thing was a beast! Dunsparce is so goofy, he's one of my favorite Pokemon too.

Years
Awesomepossum! Never too late to get into the wonderful world of Pokémon. I'm glad you're enjoying those games so much because I absolutely loved them. :-3 And of course a hearty welcome to PokéCommunity, Miinus!

Good choice of favorites. I absolutely adore Dunsparce but it seems like he's forgotten in most people's eyes.. guess I can see why though. He needs an awesome mega evolution to show everyone what he's capable of (fingers crossed)??

Anyway, see you around and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat. n~n Hope you had a good holiday!

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's so nice to meet you all. I'm so glad people here are so nice. I tried to reply to the responses I got, but I'm sorry that I still couldn't figure out an answer to everything. :3c That's how the bad social skills of mine are showing.

I'm quite a fan of Luxray myself! Such a cool pokemon, aaah.
I know right! Luxray must be one of the most majestic (if not the most majestic) Pokemon, and the word cool really describes how it is.

Don't worry everyone here is super friendly around here and I hope you have fun here
Ask any questions if you need help and I'll see you around
It's so relieving to hear that, as I'm super awkward at communities and stuff.
And I sure will if I ever have the need to!

Merry Christmas by the way. I also like Luxray too !It is cool and it has electric attributes. Dragons are my favourite too!!! I like to draw them , you can visit my art thread to look at my drawing.
Thank you, I hope you had a great Christmas too! Electric is always great, something about the type is so appealing. I'm sure I will, I like to browse art threads even though I'm not always sure how to comment. I like to draw too, sometimes dragons as well.

Hey Miinus, cool username. You seem like a really cool person, so if you're bored and wanna chat, hit me up with a visitor message! That's cool that you like to collect Pokemon merch, what's your favorite collectibles? I used to have some Pokemon toys but when I moved I lost most of it. :c
Thank you for the compliments! I would really love to, and I probably also will! My favorites must be plushies or those small plastic figures. They were so great until some of them mysteriously went missing a bunch of years ago and I haven't seen them since then. >o>"

Good choice of favorites. I absolutely adore Dunsparce but it seems like he's forgotten in most people's eyes.. guess I can see why though. He needs an awesome mega evolution to show everyone what he's capable of (fingers crossed)??
Dunsparce is adorable and reminds me a little about a dragon stuck in its hatchling stage. Mega Dunsparce would be amazing though, the thought I got of it looks quite awesome.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's so nice to meet you all. I'm so glad people here are so nice. I tried to reply to the responses I got, but I'm sorry that I still couldn't figure out an answer to everything. :3c That's how the bad social skills of mine are showing.

I think it's cool you tried to respond back to everyone, to be honest. It shows you're a contributor by nature with actual stuff to say and a want to interact.
That's a good fit for forums.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back