• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Mingomel is so Kawaii! =3!!! Personally i think that is the best of your sprites. Your Shading is good, and thier names (for some) Fit in really Well. Some improvements Could be made, by just tweaking the sprites, but i think i can't say much more than anyone else. Well Done!

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
Years
love the idea's.

but you still need praticing.
(edit: practice in using more complicaed shapes, and make things thicker or thinner.
i maybe have a good forum for you where you can get a god advice for all of your sprites;
*link removed*
but through your experiences you'll learn.

~SF

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
shadowfuse said:
love the idea's.

~SF
Dude this guy has been spriting for ages, he's a better spriter then you and I look up to this guy, and I'm serious, he's an amazing spriter.

Years
shadowfuse said:
love the idea's.

~SF

Describe what may he need more practising on and what is needed to be done. A comment like yours still constitutes as spam. If you're not going to make a decent comment, then don't even bother making one at all.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
wiiiiiiii orange thingy!. That's actually pretty cool, it looks like a lizard from one perspective and a cat from another. I'm not putting my money on either though hehe. Its evo should prove what type is it.

Years
Valdorath: You've been told about this before. Therefore you shall now be given a warning for disregarding this rule:

What honestly makes you think that such comments like that actually help the artist? I understand that you may like what you see in their work, but be a bit more descriptive. Describe what exactly you like about the artwork and perhaps what you may dislike aswell. Saying something along the lines of "that's good", "I like it" or "that's bad" is classified as SPAM.

Your comment was no different in concept than what isn't allowed. Therefore if you wish to comment, then be more descriptive. Otherwise don't even make a comment at all. Remember, this is a warning. If I catch you doing it again, it's another warning.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks for the comments everyone!! I really appreciate it a lot. XD

Anywho...I edited my Grapjaw sprite to look a little more rocky. Check it out.

[[ Image Destination Changed ]]

Also, here's a new plant type I call Tustalk. Please let me know what ya think!!

[[ Image Destination Changed ]]

I'm still hard at work on my starter fire line. I have the third evolution almost complete. just have to toy around with it a little bit more. I have a rough sketch of the 2nd evolution done as well so hopefully I can get the rest of that line posted for you all soon. XD

Also. This isn't a part of the MegaDex, but now and then I stray from the realm of FakeMon into scratching originals. This is one of those few times. Here's a scratch Pichu sprite that I did. o_O

Scratch-Pichu2.png

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Very Nice Mega ^_~, i was going to ask, would it ever be at all possible to use these sprites, giving credit of course, just wondered was all.

:t009: The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
hey can I use your pokemon for my game? I will give credit

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Sorry guys, right now I do not let people use my sprites. They are for private use only. I like the idea of putting all these sprites into a game someday though, so I will keep you guys in mind for the future. XD

Right now I'm working on a new display system for the Dex. I felt it would be appropriate to give them a new look since this is 'Version 2.0' I should have some new sprites to release here soon so keep your eyes peeled. o_O

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Actually i wasn't saying about a game, just to fill up the 4th gen dex for my 4th gen comic, since its hard these days for new 4th gen ideas, but i understand ^_^

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
I like them alot :D I've tried spriting myself but I can never do it XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
I've only looked at this thread now but I have to say those are Brilliant sprites and they're scratches

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Alright. Finally finished the new layout. You can check it out below. You might notice some sprites missing from the last bunch and you might notice some new faces as well. Two of the newer sprites are noted below. Dropsy, and Marsupo. XD A few sprites have been cut from the Dex. I felt a few of my sprites, mostly older work, didn't fit the 'MegaDex' feel, so dropped them from the lineup. Some of the cuts could return after a revamp, but some of them may not be returning.

DexPad-1.png

V2-Dropsy.png
V2-Marsupo.png

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
wow i love marsupo its great i think that tundru and odinpurr should be paralell like solrock and lunatone?

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
That's an interesting idea. Although Punta/Pashtun and Odinpurr/Odinther were supposed to be kind of parallels. o.O

I should have a new sprite ready for release later today. Hopefully I can get the finishing touches worked out and then I'll post it. XD

[EDIT] Yeah, here's a new sprite for you all. This is Spargle's final evolution. I'm not too sure if I'll make a mid-evo for this line or not now. Contrary to what I said earlier, I'm kind of leaning towards not making this line my fire starter now. I feel like two lizard lines for my starters is too much cold-bloodedness. o.O Oh well...I'm still liking how this line has turned out so far. Let me know what you think!! XD

V2-Spargle.png
V2-Spargine.png

Back