• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clubs Ideas and Discussions

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years

Club Ideas and Discussions

This is a place where you can discuss any club ideas you may have. If you have an idea for a club and want to see if people would join it, or would like to present an idea for a club and don't want to make the club, you can do so here. Just to get a general idea for what to post here, here's a list.
63.png

• If you want to make a club, and garner interest for it.
  • If you want to suggest a topic for a club, because you're not a leader type person.
  • Anything else which may seem like it belongs here.

Years
Since Other Chat did away with the Post Your Problems thread I thought that maybe there could be a club with a similar purpose. I know they said that if you want a thread to vent in that it should go over to OVP, but if you wanted to have a thread that's aimed at people looking for actual advice then it might... maybe... possibly work to have something like a club for peer counselors. Or something. This is not a very thought-out idea and I don't know if it would even go here. Thought I would suggest it though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I agree with Scarf here.. the Post Your Problems thread was perfect for those who just need someone to talk to and get opinions.. and as a community why should we deny the people the chance to talk about that in a place where everyone can band together and help each other?

I am 100% for Scarf's rec.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
after the Holiday Hop area archived we will need to make a clup to the group on Skype..i tried to find it as they said it used to be here but i didn't ..it would be nice if we started a Skype Host club lol

twiggie "Terry Tay" will be the leader .."Skype Host Club" :3 like Ouran high lol

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
after the Holiday Hop area archived we will need to make a clup to the group on Skype..i tried to find it as they said it used to be here but i didn't ..it would be nice if we started a Skype Host club lol

twiggie "Terry Tay" will be the leader .."Skype Host Club" :3 like Ouran high lol
Well Twiggy, Countryemo and I were only hosting this one. If you want to create a Skype club where you have general skype chats often then go ahead. You don't have to wait for Twiggy to make it.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
A club about 'post your problems'? Sounds good to me, if someone can pull it off in the form of a club...

You think that a cosplay group might er garner some attention? I'd like to have one!
I'm not a fan of cosplaying, as most of the time I only view others cosplay (and it's not always pleasant), but heck, I would join.

---
I want to make a Fairy Tail club. It's a good, popular and weekly updated manga/anime, and I like it a lot. I would like to see if there are other fans over here, though.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I was thinking about remaking the Kirby Fanclub if we still have many Kirby fans around but I was also thinking to make a Angel Beats club too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Someone other than me (since I really can't be bothered to dedicate time to that) should make a homework club! It can be used for help with homework yayaya!

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Starcraft club? dunno, I guess its kind of a gamer's obsession... but considering the fact that probably almost everyone here is a gamer of some sort (probably pokemon), and that starcraft is one of the most succesful RTS games out there, it deserves a thread. Thought of making one before, but I don't have too much time for pokecommunity... so couldn't do it.

Hoping someone takes it upon themselves to do it.

Soi

Resident Griffon
Years
I'd join the Starcraft club if it were made, even though I'm beyond terrible at the game. Same thing with a Skype group thingy.
I also wonder if anyone would join a Warrior Cats club for the book series. I like to pretend I'm not the only person that isn't mesmerizer by this series but i'm usually wrong sadly.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I also loved Scarf's Post-Your-Problems idea from over a month ago - just thought that some support for that was worth showing :P

Also, I had an idea for a club that I may make if anybody would be interested in being part of it - a Joss Whedon fan club. It'd basically be a place to discuss his work (being Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and the upcoming The Avengers and Cabin in the Woods). I'm just a huge fan of his but I didn't know if there were any others like me on PC lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'd join the Starcraft club if it were made, even though I'm beyond terrible at the game. Same thing with a Skype group thingy.
I also wonder if anyone would join a Warrior Cats club for the book series. I like to pretend I'm not the only person that isn't mesmerizer by this series but i'm usually wrong sadly.

I knew I was on the right track when I kept telling myself that your avatar reminded me of Warriors! I just read the first series and a few of the second series (because after that I just can't really get into it), but it's something that I would join if there was one. I'm not sure how popular it would get sadly buuuut it's worth a shot?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I noticed there isn't a moderator in this section at the moment..just thought I should post this:

I submitted a Friends Club!

And hopefully it gains interest. :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I also loved Scarf's Post-Your-Problems idea from over a month ago - just thought that some support for that was worth showing :P

Also, I had an idea for a club that I may make if anybody would be interested in being part of it - a Joss Whedon fan club. It'd basically be a place to discuss his work (being Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and the upcoming The Avengers and Cabin in the Woods). I'm just a huge fan of his but I didn't know if there were any others like me on PC lol.
I would support any idea which is revolved around a club of a set of series, similar to the Square Enix club, but so long as it doesn't only revolve around a particular subject, then I'm fine with it. Like, don't just talk about The Avengers or Firefly, or don't get too in-depth for it, then it's fine.

But anyway, I would like to see if anyone would ever consider joining a Gintama club. I've been thinking of making one if anyone would like to join it. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It could be interesting to see some different kind of clubs in the section, maybe activity based clubs? For example as suggested earlier in the thread a homework club, a support club or a skype club :3 It could have regular events and such and would really be a good way to make new friends and contacts. Other examples could be a general film club with livestreaming etc, clubs for people who want to play online games together (isketch etc?), that kinda stuff... I'm up for starting one of these clubs if someone else doesn't but it'd be nice to gauge interest first - how would people feel about a homework club or a problems/support club? Which would be preferred?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
It could be interesting to see some different kind of clubs in the section, maybe activity based clubs? For example as suggested earlier in the thread a homework club, a support club or a skype club :3 It could have regular events and such and would really be a good way to make new friends and contacts. Other examples could be a general film club with livestreaming etc, clubs for people who want to play online games together (isketch etc?), that kinda stuff... I'm up for starting one of these clubs if someone else doesn't but it'd be nice to gauge interest first - how would people feel about a homework club or a problems/support club? Which would be preferred?
Activity clubs would be great I would think, especially clubs which are more based for anyone. Only problem is while they'd create bursts of activity, I feel they would be more "come-and-go" based things, such as the homework club. But the film and isketch sort of clubs would be great and I'd totally support that. A post your problems club also falls under the same jurasdiction as the homework club. Unless you can provide something like "Hi, I'm Nurse Joy. How may I help you today" sort of thing; a general help club, that's probably much better.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Would anyone be interested in a NASCAR fan club? There are a lot of fans out there, just seeing if any here are willing to join a club.

PS. Don't reply to this if you are just going to hate.

Back